Im moving to Lafayette LA

by IP_SEC 21 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Any of use guys from that direction?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I was born in an adjacent parish (St. Martin) in Breaux Bridge; I grew up and graduated in Carencro, which is 6 miles north of Lafayette. But, I moved here to Florida in 1988 (Pensacola); moved again to Tallahassee in 1989 and have been here since.

I still love the Cajun food and music. You must sample it!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

So I gather you got the job..??

That's wonderful news, baby. I'm so proud of you. I knew you had it. I just knew it....like you knew I had my job.

Lisa

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

I'm in Baton Rouge, about a good hours drive from there depending on speed and traffic...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    So I gather you got the job..??

Ya, they are so desperate for help theyre even going to provide me a place to live!

I'm in Baton Rouge, about a good hours drive from there depending on speed and traffic...

Kewl, maybe we could get together someday.

Doesnt seem like there are a lot of XJWs in LA. Maybe there's not a lot of witnesses to begin with there

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

unfortunately I haven't met many xjw's either in La either...I feel like I'm the only one sometimes...

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

A place to live, too?? Dude!! I know that's going to be a BIG help to you in so many areas.

Congrats, honey.

Lisa

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hmm I've never not been from Texas before. I wonder how thats gonna work Arrow??

I feel like I'm the only one sometimes...

Not anymore dude. I think Bryan is back in New Orleans too. We'll definitely have to hook up and catch up.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Hmm I've never not been from Texas before. I wonder how thats gonna work Arrow??

honey, you'll always be from Texas. You've just relocated for work.

• serendipity
    serendipity

You can take the boy out of Texas, but can't take Texas out of the boy.

Texas is a state of mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit