Passing emblems at the memorial is a blasphemous secret ritual

by truth_about_the_truth 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Excerpt from: http://www.whale.to/b/sp/russell.html

"The WT Society performs a secret ritual every year which is their primary ritual. This ritual is actually the ancient Gnostic (satanic) ritual of saying no to the body of Christ. This ancient satanic ritual is now secretly practiced under the disguise of the Memorial Supper - where the elements of communion are passed and no one partakes of the elements. (When I say "no one" I mean that in a qualified sense-only a small group are allowed to partake. The actual figures of how many partake of the elements is a totally fictitious figure according to my sources, which is created at Bethel headquarters in Brooklyn."

Consider WT beliefs:

- Jesus is merely a high ranking angel

- Jesus is not God represented in the flesh

- The FDS is emphasized in much greater proportion than Jesus

- The FDS is in the place of Jesus as the way to the Father

- How many times have you heard the phrase: "Jehovah and his organization"? Where's Jesus?

Does this still sound all that far fetched given the WT connections with the Masons which in turn is connected to Gnosticism?

• greendawn
    greendawn

That is indeed a strange memorial where those present do not partake of the bread and wine. The WTS is quite blatantly a Judaism influenced religion to the point that it is Judaism with a thin veneer of Christianity and with masonry added to this strange mixture it acquires an element of occultism and demonism. Anything but Christianity. Russell and Rutherford both were secretly and not so secretly practicing demonism the real source of their power and charm.

• daystar
    daystar
    This ritual is actually the ancient Gnostic (satanic) ritual of saying no to the body of Christ.

Funny... I've participated in more than one Gnostic mass and in no case did the ritual include "saying no to the body of Christ". In fact, everyone partook.

Also, Gnostic absolutely does not equate to Satanic. You should do some unbiased research before you believe what that joker has to say.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    I've participated in more than one Gnostic mass and in no case did the ritual include "saying no to the body of Christ". In fact, everyone partook.

Ice cream comes in 33 flavors. It's still ice cream.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Not sure about the basic premise of this thread.
    What I do agree with is that JWs are religion with no rituals/rite of passages (no mass, no naming ceremonies, no birthdays, etc.). That indicates to me a religion that is not socially cohesive.
    Eyeslice

• daystar
    daystar

Except that the point was that passing by the emblems at the memorial is a blasphemous ancient Gnostic ritual. Without the author providing sources for this claim, and my personal experience to the contrary, I have to assume that the author is full of sh*t as so should anyone else.

That being said, I believe that it is evil that they prohibit their members to partake of the body of the Christ and all that that symbolises. I simply say that his characterisation of it being a Gnostic ritual to be BS. In fact, I will say that the JW practice is anti-Gnostic.

• ballistic
    ballistic

It sounded good to read but I think it falls into the realm of flimsy conspiracy theories just by it's use of the word "secret". We all know that the memorial is their most widely publicised event during every year and the attendance figures prove it.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    It sounded good to read but I think it falls into the realm of flimsy conspiracy theories just by it's use of the word "secret". We all know that the memorial is their most widely publicised event during every year and the attendance figures prove it.

Yes, but how many people know that they are actually taking part in a ritual that symbolizes a rejection of Jesus body? Now we have a secret...

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Yes, but how many people know that they are actually taking part in a ritual that symbolizes a rejection of Jesus body? Now we have a secret...

For that to be true, someone orchestrating it would have to know the true meaning behind it, otherwise there would be no "keeper" of the secret. And if you are suggesting that is the case, I think that is a bit far fetched.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

careful TATT, you mighy convince daystar to become a blue lodger, if he isn't one already. If he is of the higher degrees, than he is doing a piss poor job of trying to conver up Masonic infiltration of Christianity and its sects. Actually, the Masonic founding of the sects. The Christian sects, like JW and Mormon, were not just progressive break off religions that evolved but were created under the guidance of Freemasonic witchcraft to undermine Orthodox Christianity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit