Excerpt from: http://www.whale.to/b/sp/russell.html
"The WT Society performs a secret ritual every year which is their primary ritual. This ritual is actually the ancient Gnostic (satanic) ritual of saying no to the body of Christ. This ancient satanic ritual is now secretly practiced under the disguise of the Memorial Supper - where the elements of communion are passed and no one partakes of the elements. (When I say "no one" I mean that in a qualified sense-only a small group are allowed to partake. The actual figures of how many partake of the elements is a totally fictitious figure according to my sources, which is created at Bethel headquarters in Brooklyn."
Consider WT beliefs:
- Jesus is merely a high ranking angel
- Jesus is not God represented in the flesh
- The FDS is emphasized in much greater proportion than Jesus
- The FDS is in the place of Jesus as the way to the Father
- How many times have you heard the phrase: "Jehovah and his organization"? Where's Jesus?
Does this still sound all that far fetched given the WT connections with the Masons which in turn is connected to Gnosticism?