Fluff Question.....Hilarious!

by whyamihere 35 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Maybe after the 9th time, he was worn out!!! Or, he may have just been an nice guy, and likes to share? You know, Brotherly love kinda thing!

9th???? Nice, yeah I can go all night myself!

Brooke

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    9th???? Nice, yeah I can go all night myself!

Well, we know thats a lie, what guy can go nine times in one evening?????????? (sorry guys)

• greendawn
    greendawn

What does "hot carny with a mullet mean?"

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Ok, this is bad...so there is this guy who had had a crush on me for like 1.5 years (he still does) and so last semester I finally gave him the opportunity to have some fun with me. Well we were in bed having a little foreplay, well it was time to go all the way, right before he gets inside... "oops." yeah, talk about 5 second man.

Oh wait - so we start kissing and wait awhile so he can recover, well I'm thinking, "Yes, its been a while, I am super excited. Same thing happens again. Finally, I just say that I have to get up early and that he knew his way out.

He was furious, he said, "So you don't want to cuddle with me and talk?" (I remember that exactly because I started snorting laughing afterwards) and I said, "Well we already cuddled and what do you want to talk about, your misfortunes as a man?" Yeah, I know - I was rude, but I was frustrated and horny, I was beyond being nice. And it turns out that he still wants me, has had a crush on me for almost 2 school years now.

So I felt bad...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    What does "hot carny with a mullet mean?"

I means a Guy who works at a Carnival....and has a bad hair cut from the 80's. Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    "Well we already cuddled and what do you want to talk about, your misfortunes as a man?"

Oh my god.... you sound just like me!(lol)

You weren't rude, you were honest!

Brooke

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    "oops." yeah, talk about 5 second man.

ha ha, well try being married to one of those men for 11 years, who rightfully gained the nick name "quick draw"!!!!!!!!!!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Maybe not 9 times, but is a few hours ok?

Yeah, 9 times in one evening is physically impossible...for a guy that is. I'm not even sure a woman could do it.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Oh Geez... hats off to you! I'm truly sorry. :) Its hard enough for me not getting it on a regular basis, but to be teased so much by mr. quicky would just suck! lol

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Way too funny.......

What's worse....Mr Quickie(quick draw)man, or "Are you in" guy?

** need to ponder on this**

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit