in the middle of the MO wild weather!!

by crazyblondeb 1 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

How did everyone in Missouri weather all the storms and tornados??? I just need to vent.....

I know that here in the middle of the state (columbia), it was like playing hide and seek. We had to run for cover 4 times in 6 hours. Then got evacuated for a busted gas line. My sister had alot of hail damage to her car. But then all over missouri is alot of damage and destruction.

I grew up 25 miles north of here. My daughter just called me. Two very good people I knew were trapped in their double-wide and killed. They had adopted their grandkids a couple years ago. The kids havn't been located yet. Everyone is praying they were visiting their mom. But she can't be reached yet since phones are down and alot of rural roads have trees and powerlines down. They were the in-laws of my exbrother-in-law.

A school bus turned over 10 miles north of here. (1/2 mile from my daughter) Thank god no one was hurt.

Reminder of how fast life can be taken! Please say a prayer for the kids!

blessed be-shelley

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I am sorry for your loss. I have close friends in Missouri right now, and I am not resting easy. I hate the storms. They really shake me up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit