New Series: Watchtowers that never made it to print....be a GB board member

by Trojan 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Trojan
    Trojan

Who has seen the video "The Organization behind the name?"....Remember the scene where the GB members are deciding what to put on the front cover of some WT issue? Ever dreamt to be a member of the board for one day? Realize your dream today with this new series I'm starting:

"Watchtowers that never made it to print"

So, you are sitting here with us......we have to come up with a good title for the next issue.....Something that sells, ehm, places well...lets see. I came up with this:

Let the board decide!!! Here is your blank example (just place your mouse pointer over this picture, than right-mouse click, copy, than open Microsoft Paint, or your favorite Graphic program, and past into it. Than create some catchy titles - they must relate to the picture!!!. Than save the whole thing under some name on your harddrive. After that go to www.photobucket.com, register yourself and upload the picture. Once in Photobucket you have to click on the uploaded picture, again, right-mouse click it and copy, than come back here to this topic and Paste it into your answer.....). Here empty example:

For comparison - this was the original:

Have fun! Lets have the best version go into print...

Trojan.

• Trojan
    Trojan

This board is sleeping....

.....anybody a try? At least give us some creative titles....that I can paste into the magazine. You don't need to fiddle around with the graphics.... Trojan.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day trojan, I'm having trouble uploading from my draw program

== EDIT: thankyou for the watchtower template! graphic learner, unclebruce

Pst: Don't be discouraged™ or stumbled™ by the 'lack of responce at the doors™' forum. I think we have entered the twilight zone ..it's 1:40am here and I think the yanks 'mericans are in bed too.

• Trojan
    Trojan

Thanks unclebruce. Always appreciate your wit. No, I wasn't discouraged. I guess you're right....you shouldn't be posting at any forum if it's 1:40 a.m. .....

Trojan.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

The rest of Australia has gone to bed but I'm allowed up this late because I have to unwind after a hard night in welding school.

• wombat
    wombat

unclebruce....Why do you need to go to a wedding school? Don't be nervous. It will come naturally.

Trojan.....Love your work......Let me think.

• luna2
    luna2

Aaaah, there's the picture. Last time I looked it wouldn't load for me. Now I'm at work (supposed to be doing payroll) so I'll have to wait until the coast is clear to fool around.

• spider
    spider

nope that doesn't work

• IP_SEC
  • wombat
    wombat

Trojan....

I put on my thinking cap over a couple of beers and the best I can come up with is....

"The Bible outweighs common cents"

Sorry...okay...I'll go to bed...........Wombat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit