Public nudity, illegal now, but what God wants of his perfect people!

by free2beme 15 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I was driving down the road last summer, on a mountain highway that gets very little traffic. I turned this corner and there was a couple, late 20's or maybe early 30's, walking down the road holding hands and completely nude. While it was out of place, I could not help but remember that had the new system been real, and the Witness teachings would have found fulfillment. These people would have been the normal life for this planet. Apparently we were all meant to be completely naked, and yet when I fall on some rocks and get a little bruised up, I am often thankful to my Levi's for not making those bruises into gashes and scraps. Yet apparently in the new system, I would have had my own personal angel that watched me walk around nude and when I was falling they would catch me, and maybe when I was cold, they would warm me up. Any way, it seems so insane now, but apparently God likes to watch us naked more then dressed. Was I the only one though, that found this odd? To add, when you looked at the largely out of shape Witness, did you ever think, "they better not look like that when the clothes become illegal?"

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

but the wtbts always drew ppl in the new system wearing clothes... im confussed.... it all goes to show that god is a big fat pervert!!!

the infamous one

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

When I looked around the KH and thought about this...I was hoping that some people would insist on keeping their clothes on!!! LOL!

Swalker

• greendawn
    greendawn

There will never be a paradise in the way that the JWs believe but regarding your point they will say that their bodies will be perfected and look ideal in the new system. Not that anyone of them deserves to live in any paradise.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yeah but everyone gets perfect bodies in the new system don't they.

• free2beme
    free2beme

So when we see over weight young girls and we try to explain to them that thin is not perfect and they are beautiful. As a Witness we are saying your fat and ugly now, but don't worry, God will fix you in the new system. That should make young woman feel better. You think the front covers of magazines makes these girls insecure, what about the Watchtower never having a fat young woman in paradise?

• heathen
    heathen

bet you'd like to see some of that perfect ass eh ballistic? LOL I don't know I keep seeing threads like this with the people are naked in the new earth , I don't know that anybody can say for sure how people will cloth themselves . Could be God supplies that just like he did with adam and eve after they were booted from the garden. I don't think it'd be too difficult.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I don't think you can have ultimate perfection in looks because firstly, the basic building blocks which we are made of is DNA which has a random unpredictable nature, and secondly beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

bet you'd like to see some of that perfect ass eh ballistic? LOL

I'm not saying no.

• serendipity
    serendipity

In Paradise, spiritual healing will occur which will lead to physical healing. Perceptions would change, and bodies would change.

There are a lot of other doctrines to pick apart. The JW concept of Paradise is one of the most appealing things about the religion.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I'm with Free on the Levi issue...have you ever tried to do construction work in the nude???

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit