My fellow frustrated computer users...I am making a short movie..need help

by DigitalFokus 9 Replies latest social humour

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

I have had enough. My laptop has restarted on me for the last time and its going to die. From droping my internet connection after typing a long post out and then losing my entire post to freezing to the all the other horribly frustrating problems a pc has.

I have had enough. This computer is going to die. I have dreamed about tossing it out a window or beating it down with a bat "Office space" style. I have decided on its fate.

I move to my little redneck town in 8 days. Do you hear me my little electronic friend? 8 DAYS. I shall then take this little laptop from hell out to my grandparents farm, Walk it out into a pasture and blow it straight to hell using a variety of firearms.

For the benifit of mankind. I am going to record this execution and host it on my website.

I need suggestions on the technical aspect of doing this. I have never filmed anything to be displayed online. So any helpfull comments to facilitate the execution and broadcast of this glorious day will be helpful.

I also need suggestions for theme music for this event and the actual video.

thank you.

DF

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, for theme music, you may get many suggestions of various "anger" tracks from heavy metal bands - but I've found what is most disturbing to my friends at the moment is them noticing me playing 1st person shooters with the blood and gore set to max while listening to opera music. Yes, that should do it.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Oh and don't forget a different camera angle with little wave to the neighbour over the fence Ozzie Osbourne style between rounds.

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

I was thinking of maybe some johnny cash or somthing out of the ordinary. I like the opera music idea.

have any that might work. I am all out of opera music.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

What kind of firearms? I'd suggest finishing it off with some homemade napalm.

W

• ballistic
    ballistic

You haven't been melting polystyrene aswell have you?

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

I am thinking of using a SKS assualt rifle.

I have many firearmsm at my disposal. but i think the sks would have the most impact.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

HA! HA! HA!

I can't wait to see this!

yeah baby! guns! explosions!

we ran some WT's through a wood chipper last weekend. It was super fun!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Make sure that you are using a digital camera.

• Robert_V_Frazier
    Robert_V_Frazier

I thought of Wagner's "Flight of the Valkeries" just before reading the opera suggestion. Robert V Frazier

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit