Spring Fever

by JH 14 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

The weather is so nice today. Sunny and 45F or 8C. The warmest day in the last 5 months...

The streets are all wet from the melting snow. Many people are outside starting to walk a bit, after being trapped inside for the last 4 months due to our harsh winter.

The birds are coming back, poeple are washing their cars.

Awww, spring is here

• Nina
    Nina

Sunny San Jose got hit with hail yesterday morning....but not before I finished Windex-ing the patio door inside and out!

Nina

• beezknees
    beezknees

its o degrees freezing in the uk so enjoy the sun

• greendawn
    greendawn

JH all that is happening in Kenya and they are saying that the climate is getting warmer due to the greenhouse effect, that is so strange. Snow in the tropics in March. Unless you are living on a very high mountain.

But it's really pleasant when the days get longer and the temperatures go up.

• JH
    JH
    Unless you are living on a very high mountain.

The Lord's mountain

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yes, spring is here!

Cool breeze, sun is shining, trees are rustling and the birds are singing. Perfect for driving around with the top open!

• greendawn
    greendawn

That is the highest mountain of all, forget Everest and K2 they don't come anywhere near it in height and sheer majesty.

• kristyann
    kristyann

Are you kidding me? I have had spring fever all winter. We had one of the mildest winters here ever in Buffalo... there really was hardly any snow except for a few times... I mean, around Christmas, there was no snow on the ground by me. It was amazing! But any snow is too much for me... even though I am grateful for how mild it was... there's no snow here today and it's pretty warm out! I am so excited!

• Purza
    Purza

Yes, despite the fact that it SNOWED in the SF Bay Area yesterday! It is probably about 45 out right now (very cold for us) and I went out and bought spring flowers to plant. So yes, I guess I do have spring fever.

Purza

• delilah
    delilah

We had one of the mildest winters here ever in Buffalo... there really was hardly any snow except for a few times...

Kristyanne, be thankful....I remember not too many years ago, you guys got snowed in, literally. Canada sent in quite a few of our own snowplows to help dig you guys out.

I saw a robin in my birdbath today....so i know that spring has arrived...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit