Rational Lunacy--"Jehovah's Happy People; By Their Fruits"

by sf 9 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Just doing a little surfing and came upon this webpage. Thought some ( especially Danny Hazsard) may need and/ or want a bit of entertainment this weekend. Check out some of the lunacy here. Some real knee-slappers:

http://www.rationallunacy.com/loonybin/bytheirfruits.html

sKally

• sf
    sf

Pardon me, I meant to highlight this gem within:

Hello,
    I am sure you will agree that Jehovah detests hypocrisy. Since I am no longer living a lie, I am convinced that he still loves me, even though the Organization has abandoned me. When Armageddon comes, I think you will be very surprised to see who is left standing. You might want to re-read Matt. 7: 1-5 before sending out more emails.

Oh, and by the way, you should know that only elders are allowed to contact "apostates" and discuss spiritual or scriptural matters with them. What you have done is a disfellowshippable offense. You should tell your body of elders that you have visited and written to a website for homosexual former Jehovah's Witnesses. Perhaps you should print out this email and bring it to them.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hey Severus, did you see all the email addy's in this? Maybe these guys need notification of "The BIG NEWS".

• Severus
    Severus

I'm on it...

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

I just had a Jason Alexander moment from Seinfield;

woooohooooooooooe we got em now Jerry!

• sf
    sf

~rainy day Sunday reading~

• greendawn
    greendawn

From my personal experience I agree with you that the JWs do not manifest the fruits of the genuine Christian church, not that other religions do, but the JWs consider themselves to be the one and only true religion and shun and despise their ex members. And expect to see the extermination of every non JW.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Homosexuality is not a sign of health, but a sign of over active bacteria in the gut!

WTF?

u/d

• sf
    sf

u/d...I missed that one. Priceless! LOLOLOLOLOL

sKally

• luna2
    luna2

Well, there ya go. Just eliminate that fat or the bacteria or whatever and no more homosexuality. Sounds like a real JW sort of explanation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit