I had 2 elders at my door

by Chasity1 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Chasity1
    Chasity1

No one was more shocked than me especially when they asked me if I was Chasity. I have been df'd and am considered an apostate by my own family. Another thing is I live far away from where I grew up. My JW sister lives in the area and they said she told them about me and asked that they come visit and encourage me to come back. I asked them what I would be coming back too. Everyone here knows the drill, to live forever and serve Jehovah. They tried to play the family card but I am glad not to have my dub family in my life. I told them I was very happy with my life and that I attend church. I told them I now felt closer to God than I ever did as JW. They did not like the sound of that. They quickly left.

I am kind of curious what my sister told them about me. You could tell they were not really in the know because of the shocked looks on their faces when I told them about going to church. I was not told why I was df'd (did not attend my JC-had other plans) but I assume it was because I was living with my brother (known apostate) and going to church.

Oh well it made for an interesting few minutes. I doubt they will be back.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    I doubt they will be back.

Nope. They're done with you. Consider yourself blessed.

• LDH
    LDH

Hi Chastity, welcome to the board.

it was because I was living with my brother (known apostate)

My sister and I were living together. She wrote a letter Disassociating herself. Two months later I was df'd because I wouldn't move out.

I didn't bother to go to that meeting either.

I love telling the JWs that life is GREAT outside of their church.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    No one was more shocked than me especially when they asked me if I was Chasity. I have been df'd

That's a worry - they better not come around here asking if I'm chastity!

cheers, unclebruce

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Isn't life good free of the Borg? Welcome to the board, Chastity!

Sherry

• xjwms
    xjwms

You handled it the best way you knew how.

Maybe they wanted to please your sister, and everything in your life is a GO.

Go and enjoy.

• Chasity1
    Chasity1
    That's a worry - they better not come around here asking if I'm chastity!

I so hated my name growing up. LOL!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    They tried to play the family card

interesting....since coming back for your family isnt considered evidence of repentance

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I told them I was very happy with my life and that I attend church.

They probably couldn't handle the fact that, even with all the villifying and condemning of Christianity that the evil, apostate antichrist religion of the WACKTOWER promotes in its demonic publications there are some Jehovah's Witnesses who accept Christ as their Lord and Savior instead of Satan's crowd of "Christian Congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses."

Congratulations on setting them straight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit