A NEW MUSIC FILE

by Terry 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

That's really good, Terry. I can tell you spent a lot of time perfecting the interplay between melodies, submelodies and harmonies throughout the track. Excellent piece of music.

CD

• Terry
    Terry
    That's really good, Terry. I can tell you spent a lot of time perfecting the interplay between melodies, submelodies and harmonies throughout the track. Excellent piece of music.

Well, thanks.

I''ll tell you this; it took me years to "think" in terms of the entire orchestration INSTEAD OF just one component.

Example: I use to just write a melody and "find things for the orchestra to do".

Now I think of ALL OF IT at the same time.

T.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Bond Girl was interesting, I would say that out of all the Bond songs the influence was primarily from the Shirley Bassey songs (am I right?), Moonraker (especially the percussian) and Goldfinger, some of the melody. They are great Bond songs along with Nobody Does It Better - Carly Simon and Sheena Easton's - For Your Eyes Only - one hell of a sexy song.

• Terry
    Terry

I just realised the music file I uploaded and that I called "Bond Girl" is actually a different piece I composed called A PLACE IN THE SUN which I had misfiled as Bond Girl. DOH!

Tomorrow I'll revise the actual Bond Girl.

T.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Ah! that's why...heh, heh...sokay we all have those moments...

• ballistic
    ballistic

Terry, you mean to say, I found some Bond like properties to your non-bond song? sh*t I feel like a wine buff who's just comented on beer by mistake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit