So how are JW's doing in 2006?

by SickofLies 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• heathen
    heathen
    World Wide Memorial Attendance: 16,383,333

just what the hell is the signifigance of this ? what is that like telling everybody we could see a huge increase anytime now because alot of people were stupid enough to go to this lame ass production ? I guess the fact that most never show back up doesn't faze them in least . Yah like we had tremedous growth for about an hour . LMAO .................

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

I hope 2006 will be even worst!!!

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

I've been waitting for the year when there is negative worldwide growth. How's the org gonna explain that!

They'll probably send 20 missionaries to Vanuatu which has about 2 witnesses so it adds 1000% growth to the figures.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Dear New Worldly:

Another sister and I have been discussing THE negative growth article for years. It is not by coincidence that this years figures were hidden in the back of the magazine. I suspect that WHEN they have the negative growth year, we will get new light. Something along the lines of....Jehovah doesn't count hours...we are no longer focusing on numbers...no need to count publishers...didn't David get in trouble for taking a census...and then they will continue to track the info, but will cease publishing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the article was not already written in anticipation.

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Justitia, I was thinking the same thing too about them saying they were no longer focusing on figures and it was a 'new light'.

Either that or they'll say it's part of a sifting work and the bad weeds were being seperated from the good wheat before the end.

Hey Justitia we'd better keep quiet cos we're giving them ideas!

• JH
    JH

I didn't see any JW going door to door this year yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit