Fading scheme?

by Double Edge 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I've never been a dub, but the thought just occurred to me after reading several fading posts.

What would happen if you had your records transferred to a Spanish speaking congregation (if you only spoke English). By the time they got around figuring out who you were, could you then have it transferred to another language congregation, and then another, until it becomes a record that is too difficult to figure out and gets put in a "dead-end" file? (just a thought....brought about by those records lost after Katrina)

Could that possibly work, or is it a pipe-dream?

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

In certain circumstances that could work quite well, but it would depend on how much contact you have/have had in that area. If a lot of people in the circuit or district know you, word would get around.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    THANKS FOR THE REPLY .
  • bebu
    bebu

I don't have any ideas, DE, but since you are enthusiastically thanking people for their replies, I thought I would get in line.

BTW, we've both been on this board a while, and never really directly crossed paths very much. I've always enjoyed reading your posts. I suppose I should mention that (finally).

bebu

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

that is a great idea D.E I have the slightest idea what became of my card but I think that would work marvelously.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I don't have any ideas, DE, but since you are enthusiastically thanking people for their replies, I thought I would get in line.

hehe.... I noticed it was in all caps after I typed it and thought "what the hey, let it go".....

Thanks for the compliment Bebu, it really is mutual.....

Darth... feel free to use the idea, let me know if it works out.... I know someone who might be interested.... (if only they could get up the courage )

D.E.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit