Does this happen at your work?

by Chimene 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Chimene
    Chimene
    plug your ears and start la la la la'ing?
    WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A HIGHLY INFECTIOUS SKIN DISEASE
    Become a literal, verbose ;and demanding ass like me and no one will ever drop by to chit-chat. Try it!

ROFLAO!!!! I should do "D" all the above, I can't lose with those! LOLOLOLOL Y'all are a hoot!

• Emma
    Emma

Put on head phones and pretend you can't hear them.

• Chimene
    Chimene

Oh my GOSH!!!!!!!!! Half way through one song, and AGAIN!!! dammit! screw it, I'm going to lunch

• JeffT
    JeffT

Pick some obscure topic that interests you a little bit (11th Century Chinese Art, The Life of James Filmore, hybrid fruit - whatever) and read a couple of books on it. Keep copies at your desk. Whatever they ask you about, launch into a seeminly endless lecture on this topic complete with references. Be excited.

They'll leave you alone.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Are you allowed to have a walkman. I bring my iPod in so when I want to be left alone I just turn it on and I'm in my own little world. It's great :-)

My biggest problem at the office is lunch. I try to eat in my car because people bother me if I eat in the office. Even if I'm in the kitchen, people come by with work stuff. "oh, when you're done eating can you..." it pisses me off. Or we have people that see that I'm eating and stand over my shoulders, ask what it is, and then talk about food. I'm like those Carl's Jr commercials "Don't bother me, I'm eating"

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

You must be cool to chat with.

Get up from you desk and start walking toward the door. Give quick yes or no answers. That'll give em the hint.

• Chimene
    Chimene

LOL! Thanks y'all. I eat in my car to, even if I go to the cafeteria, can't avoid people. I wish they made doors for cubicle's, LOL

You must be cool to chat with.

Thanks IP ! I have been told I'm a good listener

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

yep...happens all the time....

vendors...contractors....sub-contractors....cleaning crew....tenants....strangers on the phone....

Good grief!! Look at my desk!! Can't you see I'm busy?!?!?

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

just go to lunch......... ORDER SOMETHING WITH LOTS OF ONIONS AND GARLIC........... and if they stop by after to talk stand up and get real close to their face and as you talk enunciate with big breathy puffs of air

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

should that not work start talking about an INFECTION you have say......... your toe nail is so infected (be sure to spit as you talk since your in their faces heheheh) that its turning black and blue and smells soo horrible. if they have eaten it should make them sick to their stomach enough if you keep talking about it that they will leave.........

ps wont work if ya wearing open toed shoes so they can see the nails..... but bout anything can be INFECTED hehehehh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit