WERE THERE ANY DOUBLE LIVES IN YOUR CONGREGATION?

by badboy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

ANY TAKERS?

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

Are you kidding? Is this a trick question?

umm. yes,

the question should be.

How many DIDN'T lead double lives?

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Well I suppose i'm leading a double life, thats why I wear a mask ! hehehe

• streets76
    streets76

I think it was Mark Twain who said, "Every man [or woman] is a moon and has a dark side that he [she] shows to no one."

In that sense, we are all Moonies, I guess.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

ummm YEAH! ME!!

I was like 14 and "dating" a way older guy, cursing, drinking, etc., on the weekends and when I could get away from my parents.

ugh! such a little idiot I was!

• Mary
    Mary

I think the list would be much shorter if we named those that didn't have double lives in the congregation.

• jambon1
    jambon1

It always amazed me how many watched 'inappropriate' movies. Also, alchohol was a real problem for many. How many times did you go to Sunday meeting and see all the drunkards answering up after beeing pi$$ed the night before??

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

I think most JWs dated worldly people while growing up, how can you not. I also used to drink on occasion though didnt really care for beer until I was older. I did develop a taste for vodka though since you can magically mix it with orange or cranberry juice and totally not taste it. Within a year or 2 of all of this I was an MS, pioneering and then at bethel....ahhh bethel, let the drinking begin! Come to think of it, I am leading a double life right now since I am an unofficial "apostate".

• DannyHaszard
  • Chimene
    Chimene

Are you kidding? Is this a trick question?

umm. yes,

the question should be.

How many DIDN'T lead double lives?

Exactly, too many to count

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit