Fe2O3Baby Pics

by Fe2O3Girl 18 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Sweet and cute baby, nice to see you back.

• Jez
    Jez

What is it like having a 3.5 month old? How are you feeling?

Just curious Jez

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

What a doll he is! Thanks for sharing :0)

Edited again...hopefully got it right this time.

• damselfly
    damselfly

What a little cutie pie he is! **sigh** I love babies.

Dams

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Thanks for your kind comments, everyone.

What is it like having a 3.5 month old? How are you feeling?

Well, he has turned 4 months now. I know we have been lucky not to have a colicky baby - of course he cries, but he only has one way of letting me know he needs something. I am constantly thrilled by the latest thing he has done, while being scared by how fast everything happens and how he has grown. I feel like my life is racing away from me.

He has always slept well, waking just once or occasionally twice at night. Breastfeeding means no messing about with bottles, so it is easy to feed him, and he goes back to sleep with no fuss. So, I can't subscribe to the "endless sleepless nights pacing the floor" stuff - we get plenty of sleep.

In myself, I feel great. I am 12lb lighter than when I got pregnant. 6 weeks after he was born I was starting to worry that my genital area would never recover, but its back to it's perky self again. My only complaint is aches and pains associated with lifting and carrying 16lb + around. I have to stop carrying him in his carseat one handed.

I don't feel desperate to "be myself" or "have my body back". I don't need a break. I enjoy being a mummy.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I don't feel desperate to "be myself" or "have my body back". I don't need a break. I enjoy being a mummy.

Wonderful Fe203Girl!

Can you tell us about the birth? Natural? Caesarian? Water? Delivered by a farmer at side of road?

unc who visited the maternity ward to see his daughters born and later to have his gall bladder removed

ps: yes, by all means start training the boy to carry you

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

He is a cutie....you must be so proud!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    He is a cutie....you must be so proud!

Hey he's not mine - you starting a rumour db?

...aw hang on I may have read that wrong ..

• outnfree
    outnfree

ps: yes, by all means start training the boy to carry you -- unclebruce

LOL

FE203 -- He sure is a cutie! I so loved it when my children were little! Glad you're enjoying him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit