• chrissy
    chrissy

"well, why dont you?"

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

quit who??? is this a private chat?

• Terencer
    Terencer

Are you baptised, and if you are and you wish to leave why don't you get you baptism annulled. I have heard of this happening when the person has no interest anymore in any beliefs and requests (as he did before being baptised) askes to be removed from being a Jehovahs witness although stipulating that they are not Dissassociating themselves as this is treated the same as Disfellowshipping only worse.

• James Free
    James Free
    askes to be removed from being a Jehovahs witness although stipulating that they are not Dissassociating themselves

Sorry, not possible. if you ask for your baptism to be annulled you will be treated as a disassociated one. Fact.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Hi Rim , Sorry , your becoming addicted to JWD arn't you ! There is no known treatment..... oh wait yes thereis but the withdraw symptoms are terrible......plus we would miss you

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Rim

Awh you just got here. Stay awhile.

Dismembered

• daystar
    daystar
    I wish I could quit you

What a victimized POV. You quit when you really want to quit. If you don't, you won't.

Better to ask why you don't really want to quit.

• kristyann
    kristyann

Isn't that a quote from the gay cowboy movie? "I wish I knew how to quit you" or something?

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

"I swear Jack, I swear!!" *tear running down face*...........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit