2nd Annual Apostabeercheesefest...my apologies!

by HadEnuf 9 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Hello all...haven't been here in a while...but just needed to drop in and let you all know that I won't be able to host the 2nd Annual Apostabeercheesefest this year. I know...bummer. It was so much fun at my house without the electricity or flush toilets wasn't it? Anyway...both Gary and I have had some major health issues towards the end of last year and this year and I just don't have the energy to plan this most exciting and momentous occasion.

I guess if there is to be a 2nd Annual Apostabeercheesefest in central WI, it will have to be organized and held at somebody elses abode...or park...or something.

So I apologize because I really thought it would be an annual event here at my house...but maybe in 2007???

Love to all...cathy l.

• JH
    JH

Thanks Cathy for letting us know ahead of time.

I really appreciated the Apostofest last year. I have many pictures of it and the memory never fades.

I'm sorry that your health isn't too good right now. I hope that you feel better as time goes by.

• blondie
    blondie

If someone else, organized it, could you guys come?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I would!

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

HELLO ALL FELLOW APOSTABEERCHEESEFEST FRIENDS!!!! ( and anyone else wanting to travel to good ol' Wisconsin for a great time)

I'm sure I wouldn't be able to come close to the fantastic fest Had Enuf and her family threw last summer, but I know Mr Schne and I would be happy to get something together. We have many fellow apostates in the area....and it would be horrible to not do SOMETHING!!!

SOOO Let me get this in the works...Who would be able to come? Also, what month works best for everyone? We have some nice parks in the area that we could all gather at.

One request on my part would be to have Tree of Woe play for us again!!! ( what do ya think??) That was the highlight of last years fest!

• JH
    JH

Yes, I really enjoyed "Tree of Woe" at the 1st Annual Apostabeercheesefest last year.

I'd love to go again !!!

img427/3474/check0129uo3ld.jpg

• blondie
    blondie

We would love to help, schnebellies. We can even give stilla ride again if he needs one.

Blondie

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Okay.... so let's DO IT!!! It'll take some time to get everything finalized, so let's start planning now.

I was thinking having it at a shelter at "North Wood County Park", just outside of Marshfield would work out good. If anyone wanted they could even camp there over night.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Yay!!!!!!! I love this sort of stuff.... its my job at school... I program events on campus..... so if you need any help.... I would love to come and help organize if you need anything :)

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO ONE AND ALL!! Of course we will be able to come...just can't take the pressure of "hosting"...and thanks for the nice comments about last year's "disaster" fest. It 'twas fun but frustrating with the crappy weather.

Hopefully we can host the next years fest JEHOVAH WILLING (okay...I just had to say that...IT'S A JOKE, IT'S A JOKE EVERYONE)!!

I know that, if available, TREE OF WOE (www.treeofwoe.com) would love to play...especially if they HAVE ELECTRICITY and you can all here them FULL OUT ROCK AND ROLL!! (They are opening for Caroline's Spine March 25 in LaCrosse at Loons...just thought I'd get the PR in...mom's get to do that)! Oh...and loved the pic Mr. Rat! TY! I miss you all.

Hugs...cathy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit