Running Watchtowers Through A Wood Chipper

by ithinkisee 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Figured JWD members would like to start the week off right.

We pruned some trees this weekend. We rented a wood chipper.

At the end of the day we were like, "What ELSE can we run through it?"

Someone brought up Watchtowers. So we grabbed some and made a video clip:

Video of running watchtowers through a wood chipper (134KB) (Quicktime Video Player Required)
    (Note: This is a zipped file. Right-click on the link and select SAVE TARGET AS ... and save it to your desktop for viewing.)

Enjoy!

-ithinkisee

• jstalin
    jstalin

No worky.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Should work now. Try again.

-ithinkisee

• jstalin
    jstalin

Works now. How delightful. That just made my day!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Can I help?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

That was cool, sure looked like it would be a niced stress reliever :)

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Now, you know that isn't the proper way to get rid of demonized material.......

I remember this one time I tried to burn a WT magazine, but it wouldn't light. I surrounded it with twig and dry leaves, soaked it in gas, tried lighting but the damn thing just wouldn't ignite. It was only after I said a quick prayer to jehovah that the damn magazine finally spontaneously combusted and burnt to dry whispers of black paper floating in the air.

You're running it through a shredder will only ensure that those little pieces of paper will be even more widely disseminated, possibly someone picking up a fragment one day, realizing it's "da trooth" and taking it upon themselves to walk 5 days through crocodile infested waters and swarms of locusts to get to the nearest KH for more of that rich spiritual...........

*****smacks myself across the back of the head******

uhhhhnnnnn.........sorry 'bout that.......

• Chimene
    Chimene

I wish I had one of those for the books I threw away this weekend! LOL

• greendawn
    greendawn

If you have old watchtowers don't shred them because some ppl will buy them. Otherwise it's good to see such vehicles of brainwshing (the Watchtower especially)and spiritual enslavement getting destroyed they have zero value, those that write them are amateurs and charlatans that don't have a clue.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Would it handle bound volumes man?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit