Another sign of the "Last Days" !

by ozziepost 14 Replies latest social current

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can't be true!!

Red wine sales dry up
    7:00 PM March 6

A new report shows Australians are buying less wine.

The Australian Bureau of Statistics has released figures showing nearly 35 million litres of wine was purchased in January.

The figure is nearly 4 per cent lower than the same time last year, in seasonally-adjusted terms.

Red wine was the worst affected, with sales falling by 9 per cent over the year. Source: ABC

• Cellist
    Cellist

That just means there will be more of that good Aussie wine for us!!

Cellist

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

the tinnies are having their day

• Purza
    Purza

No way! But maybe that is a good thing. Perhaps the prices will drop and then you can buy more wine!

Purza

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hello Ozzie

Maybe Australians are buying less Australian Wine - understandable with all the New Zealand wine on the market they have to compete with.

~Beck~

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    understandable with all the New Zealand wine on the market they have to compete with

What's that, you kiwis learned how to make red wine???????????

My, that's progress!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Australian wine?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Yep, Nark, and we've got this too ---->

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

We might be short in NSW ozzie but South Australians are the proud owners of a wine lake

If you filled every Olympic pool in Australia to the brim with wine, it would take less than five percent of their total surplus; and this year's harvest has only just begun. Let's all spare a thought for t hose poor South Australians ..hic...

unc.

PS: Don't worry, If things get really bad, I'll hitch up the trailer and go get us a tank full

• Frog
    Frog

i don't recall reading about that one in Matthew 24?...so i'll just have to take your word for it and head for the hills where Jah will smoke me out and strike me down with the mite of his great burning wrath x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit