reflections

by John Doe 12 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

I must admit my sesquipedalian posts have caused some to refer to an asinine constitution and forthwith associate my own identity in an equivalence relation to said characteristics. Be that as it may, I possess an innate identity that renders itself to no external justifications or imposing pronouncements.

However, I have recently come to revise my self-assessment, draining my incredibly rare and valuable time for no worthwhile purpose other than to appease the wanton, devouring desire that impersonates my heart from time to time. My long posts are not a symptom, nor a contributing factor to asininity. Correlation does not prove causation.

No, compadres and peoples, I’m an autonomous asshole, completely asinine in and of my own character, dichotomous from any other traits I may display inasmuch as I portray whom I choose to portray and conquer whomever receives the bliss of mine own attentions. And so I inevitably come to my resolution after much inebriation and excess—no more Blackberry Brandy!!

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

isnt it amazing to have an alter ego mr doe???? i call mine the infamous one... though he does personify many of my gretaer traits, he is not who i am... i am not botter, or angry, he is allowed to be... its a great release...

my only question is why use such words to prove a point? are you trying to get me to look at a dictionary, or are you one of those ppl who believes the use of gigantic words is impressive or proof of intelligence??? or is this your alter ego again??? just curious, cuz to be honest, i think my vocabulary gows everytime i read one of your posts, thank you for that!!!

the infamous one

• Frog
    Frog

john doe is a word-whore x

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::john doe is a word-whore
    But a really adorable inebriated one ;0)

• John Doe
    John Doe
    my only question is why use such words to prove a point? are you trying to get me to look at a dictionary, or are you one of those ppl who believes the use of gigantic words is impressive or proof of intelligence???

lol I have a word fetish. (and I've taken way too many lit classes in the last few years) Nothing is as sexy as a girl who knows the precise word she wants and is accurate with them. ;-) Me? I butcher words, but it's fun trying.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Awh, one of the more enjoyable ways to prostitue yourself! Your pedantry is welcome!

carmel

• John Doe
    John Doe

Prostitute of tautology, eh? he he

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

I hate sounding out the words as i read ;)

• John Doe
    John Doe

Rocks are hard things--cold and granite. Don't drop them on your toes.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

antidisestablishmentarianism

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit