LAWSUIT ANNOUNCEMENT

by Amazing 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Amazing:
    You're quite welcome. I guess I just reacted to the suggestive question as to whether you were being a smartass. I don't usually jump in so fast and I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and wait for them to "see the light". Perhaps I misinterpreted what was being implied, and I didn't think that and another statement was an appropriate assumption of your motives.

I'll accept your assessment of the remark...just feeling feisty today I guess.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Amazing:

Depending on dates and duration of the trial, I will be in attendance as well and would be happy to 'file reports with you'.

I will also be posting such to H20.

Will talk to you more as it gets closer.

Kismet

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Kismet:

Thanks for the info and I'm glad you'll get to be right there as it unfolds. I'm looking forward to seeing this progess and also to talking to you again soon.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Kismet and Had Enough:

Kismet: When the time comes, please send along any reports you have to me at [email protected]. I can compare you account with the journalist I am working with. This may afford some opportunity to cross-check some issues and get clarifications. This way it will make for a very good report. Thanks again.

Had Enough: I think it was MadApostate who said that he wondered if I was being a 'smart-ass.' And I responded to him with some clarification, and cut him some slack because my earlier response to him may not have been clear. The following poster, "Anewperson" is the one who showed a lot of presumption, and read things into my post that I never stated. The only reason I cut this poster some slack is that the person is very new, and may not know much about me. I suspect that the person is also recently an ex-JW and has not unlearned the unfortunate JW practice of reading between the lines.

You observations, however, are quite correct, and were it a more experienced poster, I would have been more pointed in my response to him/her. Thanks again. Amazing

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Amazing,

I'm reminded of the words of the Bette Midler song "From a Distance". I recall she sings about "love from a distance".

Here in the Great South Land (Australia is a dirty word at present you see} we can only watch and listen, but be assured that our thoughts and interest is with those involved in th case. We will be watching out for your reports with great anticipation. Thanks.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"A lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies"
    ALFRED, LORD TENNYSON, The Grandmother

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit