REMEMBER 'AMERICA'S MOST WANTED' FOR MARCH/APRIL

by juni 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• juni
    juni

THE SHOW IS ON THE JWs AND NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT CHILD MOLESTATION AND OF COURSE FEATURING ONE OF THESE LOW-LIFES.

JUNI

• blondie
    blondie

What day, time, and channel?

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Date, time and network, please.

I'm stuck in university with no cable, might have to get someone to tape it for me.

-Becka :)

• Scully
    Scully

you can check for next episode on www.amw.com

airs: Catch AMW on Fox, Saturday Nights 9pm Eastern and Pacific, 8pm Central.

I guess that would be 10:30 in Newfoundland, Becka!

• juni
    juni

you can check for next episode on www.amw.com

airs: Catch AMW on Fox, Saturday Nights 9pm Eastern and Pacific, 8pm Central.

I guess that would be 10:30 in Newfoundland, Becka!

THANKS, SCULLY, FOR YOUR HELP. I SEE FROM THEIR SITE THAT RIGHT NOW THEY ONLY HAVE LISTINGS OF PROGRAMS THROUGH MARCH 4, 2006. IT WILL BE IN MARCH OR APRIL. SO I'LL HAVE TO CHECK AT THIS SITE EACH WEEK AND POST WHEN I GET AN EXACT DATE.

JUNI

• sf
    sf

juni,

I've read the profile on ecah case that is to air tonight. I do not see anything mentioned that any of these fugitives are or were involved in the JW religion.

Where did you hear or see that this may be the case with one of these fugitives?

Thank you.

Also AMW has an active forum:

http://forums.prospero.com/foxamw

sKally

• juni
    juni

sKally,

My daughter heard of it. I e mailed AMW, but was informed because of the large quanity of mail they couldn't answer. So again, I will check their site and post here when I have more info.

Juni

• sf
    sf

Thanks juni. I'll keep checking the site as well. Also, AMW will announce more cases at end of the show tonight.

Incidently, I entered some key-words into their engine, with no results showing, yet, for any cases involving jws. I'll check google.

Have a fab day!

sKally

• juni
    juni

Hi sKally,

We must be on the same wave length as I, too, did the same thing on their search and got no results. I'll keep ya posted!

Have a good evening.

Juni :)

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Guys... I can't find it on the AMW site... can you help me find it? :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit