Wow, I didn't know this

by bboyneko 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Remnants of the vaccine ban remain to this day as "phobias" among some older Jehovah's Witnesses.

Indeed, notice how You Know is still affected.

• Room 215
    Room 215

You (don't) Know...

Are you endorsing these health faddist simply beacuse they happen to concur with publish Consolation's notions that can be most charitably described as ``controversial?''
    You must be aware that a consensus on such matters hardly exists, and one wonders whether the Society is prepared to stand behind those assertions today.
    And what does any of this have to do with promulgating ``the Good News?"

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi bboyneko: Fascinating pictures, and typical of the braindead leadership of the Watch Tower religion. I have been searching for an old picture where the Society shows the Pope sucking at the tits of Satan. If you ever find it, please post it. - Amazing

• sf
    sf

sKally (REYNOLDS (search the name) wrap klass)

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Okay, it must be a bad day when I can find something that You Know says that I sort of agree with - sheesh - somebody help me!!

But seriously You Know wrote:

>>For example: Did you know that health concious people today feel that aluminum cookware is toxic and some think that aluminum toxicity is a contributor to alzheimers?<<

I transcribe medical seminars for a living and there is evidence that Alzheimer's sufferers may have a higher concentration of aluminum in their systems - [of course this does not excuse the idiotic idea that all disease is caused by aluminum and not germs]. Believe it or not there are studies looking into the 'beneficial' effects of nicotine in the treatment or prevention of Alzheimer's. I have to bite my tongue [or my fingers] as I type that, since I'm so anti-tobacco it's not funny - and it doesn't mean smokers are less likely to get Alzheimer's but apparently some researchers do feel that nicotine has some property in it that may be helpful.

Of course if people really shouldn't go to college and pursue higher learning, there wouldn't be any researchers around today to agree with You Know, now would there?

Silverleaf
    sorry, I'm having a hard time not being sarcastic today and I really do feel bad about it, honest.

• TR
    TR

Like the WTS, YK apparently still has his head...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• dubla
    dubla

YouKnow-

the following is your last post.....let me just say if youre responding to simple posts like this one from between worlds, you have your priorities out of whack, and have WAY too much time on your hands, lol. is this your idea of preaching?......

>>

Oh MY GAWD! That is so baaaaad. I'm so glad I'm not living my life controlled by the reasoning of a group of imperfect men anymore.

That's not true. Apparently you unthinkingly allow your opinions to be handed to you by apostate lunatics. The pathetic thing is that you imagine yourseves to be "thinkers." / You Know >>

-oh man, if this IS indeed your idea of preaching, youre even more of a "lunatic" (to use your own childish ridicule), than i thought you were. you really shouldnt be parading yourself around as a supposed witness. people that really are thinking and wondering if the jws have the truth (which there are people on this forum like that), are going to read your posts and think, "these apostates are right, look at the idiots that ARE still a part of this religion. this really IS a cult." youre giving witnesses a bad name youknow; you really make them look bad as a whole with your individual example.

aa

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

YK is a pompous JACKASS, masquerading as some sort of JW intelligencia - pay him no mind.

--Michael

"Any day spent NOT knocking on doors is a good day!"

• Stealth
    Stealth

There is an older sister in my fleshly sisters congregation who is in her 90s and professes to be of the anointed for many years.

Once when I was at a pot luck gathering during a visit, someone had mentioned that this 90 year old sister would not eat any food that was cooked in aluminum.

I thought that she had a medical condition and was just allergic to Aluminum. Now I know the truh why she would not do so.

The next time I see her I am going to ask her why she can't eat from aluminum cookware and see what she says.

I guess some of the anointed are the last to get the "new light".

• Moxy
    Moxy

90 years old? well, cant argue with results, can you?

mox

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit