Why did I dream about....

by serendipity 16 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

Last night I experienced a first! I had a dream about a member of this board who has posted his photo. In the dream he was visiting from overseas and I was showing him the touristy things in this area. As the day progressed we flirted more and more and things started getting very "cozy". That part was very realistic - I swear I could feel quivering lips. Then there was thunder and I woke up.

While I was awake, I thought to myself: "I've never dreamed about a poster from a forum before. " So I go back to sleep. Then I dream about a poster from another forum. I've never seen his photo, but in the dream I called him by his board name. Weird. But both are overseas. I guess my subconscious feels safer dreaming about foreigners.

Or maybe I was experiencing a demon attack?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

BRITISH BY ANY CHANCE?

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi stilla, one was British and one was from New Zealand.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I hear that LT has that effect on all the girlz.

• serendipity
    serendipity

It wasn't LT.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I've dreamt about posters on this forum too. Some I've met and others I haven't. I think that the dreams are just left overs from that day's posting. Cyber life is becoming part of our real life, I guess.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I would just say it's your subconscious letting you know what you'd like to do.

Sounds perfectly normal to me.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Sometimes the last thing I think about I dream about... so maybe they were on your mind last perhaps? :)

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

he he he....okay so here's what we really want to know!!

WHO DID YOU DREAM ABOUT!?

• damselfly
    damselfly
    I swear I could feel quivering lips. Then there was thunder and I woke up.

Sounds like a good time to me! Quit your complaining right this instant and go have a nap.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit