Let the Watchtower Society Speak!

by professor 6 Replies latest jw friends

• professor
    professor

Come on WTS (or the Governing Body recently seperated from the Watchtower Society so they can dishonestly steer clear of the legal consequences of their actions).....

SPEAK FOR YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell the world why you should still be respected after falsely prophesying in God's name over and over and OVER again PREDICTIONS OF THE END which the simple element of TIME has proven FALSE!!!!!

Let's let a member of the Governing Body or an official representative of the Watchtower Society try to give us a good reason why EX-MEMBERS are SHUNNED by their relatives WHICH VIOLATES JESUS'S TEACHINGS. Or try to show a good excuse why they should not be held guily of MURDER for botched and constantly altered medical policies over the years that have resulted in COUNTLESS UNNECESSARY DEATHS!!!!!

OOPS! SORRY WE SAID IMMUNIZATIONS ARE WRONG AND THAT BONE MARROW TRANSPLANTS ARE WRONG. SORRY ABOUT ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO PUT THEIR FAITH IN US AND DIED BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED IN A TEACHING OF OURS THAT EVEN WE ADMIT WAS NOT ACCURATE! SORRY WE TOLD YOU THAT WE SPOKE IN THE NAME OF JEHOVAH GOD AND JESUS CHRIST AND THAT YOU DIED IN VAIN!!!!

Okay Watchtower! Let's hear your EXCUSES!

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

Hello Professor,

They CAN"T speak up about the wrongs they have done. There in too deep. Their hands are too dirty. Not all the confessing in the world can wipe clean over 120 years of taking trusting peoples time, their money, and their lives, (both real and figurative).

And speaking of money, that, I believe, is THE most pivitol reason they continue on like nothings wrong.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!, MONEY!!, MONEY!!!

A bureaucracy, by it's very nature, has as it's number one goal, to survive, to continue, to perpetuate itself. The org may call itself a "theocracy" but I ask in all fairness, "What transsendent qualities does it posses that give the impression that it's "directed by God?"" Here's a hint org, LIES AND FALSE PROPHACIES ARE NOT IT!!! The org, therefor, falls directly under the definition of a man made bureaucracy, IMHO.

The orgs biggest strength is their ability to manipulate people to get their money, and they know it. They have been doing this for so long, they are not going to let a few dissatisfied "whiners" ruin their cash cow, (trusting men and women).

So Prof., the only confessing the org will be doing is throwing the public a few bones to the media using words like "oversight" and "saddend" from their batch of lawyers. They have been the head of their "gang" for so long, they would rather take a bullet in the head than give up one iota of the power and control they have enjoyed these many years.

Boy, what a rotten way to start the day, talking about the org.

CornerStone

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

do you honestly think that the gb will respond to this?
    do you honestly think they will see this?

Here let me try.......

I challenge Pope John Paul to rid yourself of the envormental polluting pope mobile....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..no response yet

• professor
    professor

You're funny nytelecom1. But don't you think the WTS monitors sites like this? They did try to have H20 shut down and this one seems to have more traffic. And they sure have been keeping close tabs on me since I left the organization.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

When I take off my patented aluminum foil hat, I find I revert to my old ways, so here goes...

(taking off patented aluminum foil hat)

Brother Professor - or Professor Brother, whatever - do you doubt that we have been specially selected by the unseen hand to tell you how to run your life? We live lives of cushy comfort with every neccessity provided for us by the slave - yes, THEOCRATIC slave - labor of others, and we do so so that we can tell you, as you toil in the field to eke out a subsistence living - just exactly HOW you are to live your life.

God is invisible to mere mortals such as yourself, and the Holy Spirit is mute to mere mortals such as yourself, but we SEE the unseen realm, and we hear the inaudible words, and WE have been selected as your tour guides for this trip. We bear our burden humbly, knowing that only through a the deflation of YOUR ego can OURS enjoy IN-flation.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE MEN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

We serve the invisible realm, and so you should serve US.

(putting the patented aluminum foil hat back on)

WHhuuughhhh! FRE-aky!!

"I don't believe in the Trooth Fairy anymore."
  • trevor
    trevor

professor,

You made some good points. When will the JW movement come clean?

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that there is a universal court case going on to settle the issue of God’s right to rule the earth. The issue is one of universal sovereignty. They claim to be God’s witnesses in the court case, appointed by him, to put forward his side of the debate.

If this were a case held even in an imperfect human court, how many times could such witnesses make false statements and claims before their honesty was called into question? How many failed promises and false dates could be entered into the court record before the witnesses were discredited and their testimony considered inadmissible? At what point would the judge conclude that such unreliable testimony was damaging to the case, and such witnesses were actually harming the reputation of the one they were claiming to support?

However well intended the efforts of witnesses in a court case, their testimony has to be truthful and unchanging. It cannot be altered and embellished as the case progresses. It is not enough for the witnesses to say that they meant well and were trying to help. No just court can tolerate such mischief. How well have Jehovah’s Witnesses presented their testimony and has it helped the cause of the one they claim has sent them to testify?

Trevor

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Professor,

If you are so smart, then why can't you get yourself and rest of the crew off the island?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit