Anyone got any good ideas on starting a business on the internet?

by ballistic 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Welcome to the board Mary (Cabin in the Woods)

• greendawn
    greendawn

There are lots of companies offering work at home, a lot are cons and a lot are genuine, they can offer things like proofreading or translating texts, or writing articles. They pay you and you send it off to them through the internet.

• Frog
    Frog

i'm sure you're a great bloke ballistic, but if I did have any really brilliant ideas for starting an internet business I probably wouldn't share them on a forum ;)). Good luck! x

• ballistic
    ballistic

Please don't forget to welcome our new friend "Cabin in the Woods" everyone!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi cabin, welcome to the forum!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Ballistic, if you're interested in acquiring things to sell on Ebay, there's a website called "Freecycle." Here's the hyperlink: http://www.freecycle.org/ It's an email list that you can sign up for in YOUR locale and get things FREE that people are just giving away. All you'll need is perhaps a pickup or van to transport the larger items. Then you can sell 'em on Ebay.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I have started an online business... but i don't want to give my secrets away.

Best of luck.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I support myself two or three months a year by selling on Ebay. I buy stuff dirt cheap at yard sales to sell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit