Irate email

by D wiltshire 38 Replies latest jw friends

• outcast
    outcast
    I TOLD YOU - DONE THAT BEEN THERE!
    I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW THINGS ARE DONE TOO

I always thought it was been there, done that. Learn something new from them there JW's everyday.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I think she really likes me, she started mailing me first and has answered every email I sent her?

I'll defend your right to say it, but it doesn't mean I beleive it.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

D.Wiltshire

How sad, yet another human tragedy. The sound of another wracked and panicked soul addicted to the drug of 'theocracy' and instinctively sensing that their supplier might soon be cutting back on supplies.

I truly pity this sort of person. Unlike some who cynically blend into the background and just take the soft stuff, these are the most heavily addicted and will do whatever their 'pimps' demand to survive.

Let us not be too tough on her, this is after all, our own more youthful face we look at.

HS

The smallest worm will turn, being trodden on; and droves will peck, in safeguard of their brood.... - Willy The Shake.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

... Someone relatively new in the truth, only a few years perhaps?
    or the middle-aged female witness after several emotional breakdowns?

I find it facinating that in their emotional rage that they say exactly what they have been educated to think, but not with the restraint that the Public Affairs departments would like.

These emails should be saved. Comments like these made in private from a number of different Witnesses confirm the mindset that leads to things like covering up child molestation. Perhaps Dateline would be interested?

The Public Affairs department would be quick to distance themselves from any Witnesses making such comments and yet they are only speaking as they have been taught.

Path

• Tina
    Tina

Greetings All!
    That is truly eerie. It's like the Stockholm Syndrome. Where she identifies with her abusers.She's so overly emotionally invested,like hillary said,almost like a drug addict too. The WTS has her psychologically and emotionally in hostage. Interesting thoughts here. I'm fascinated by the mail and responses. hugs to all,Tina

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

I have a story on Randy's website which results in my receiving about 2-3 emails a month from people who have read it. About 90% are positive, but the other 10% are like this gem (reproduced exactly as received):

in other words,you dont appreciate discipline fromGOd or
    anyone.brainwashed? nah,your mind is filthy with what you want to think instead of truth. witnesses do not believe in the termination of anyone whos not one.however they always without fail believe God who says at john4:24 its a necessty to worship with truth. truths aren't all over the map. read psalm 37:29 and ezekial 18:4. there are many many more but those are just a coupla scriptures witnesses uphold even while everyone else ignores them.as im sure you know but seem to have forgotten . its not hidden from anyone! would you rather have your life i yur hands,an imperfect creation or in Jehovah's, a perfect creator's? your mind is part of your life and im sorry you failed to appreciate discerning use of it.bye. response welcome
  • Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I can't figure out exactly why these ones who attack so strongly, are themselves disobeying "Mother" by reading at "apostate" sites?

Really, these emails should be archived just to give a true and honest picture of the extreme HATE these people have toward anyone even asking questions.

To say "I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW THINGS ARE DONE TOO.
    HOWEVER, I SIT AND WAIT FOR JEHOVAH TO GIVE A FURTHER
    CLARIFICATION ON MATTERS AS HE HAS ALWAYS DONE. " just shows how horrible policies can go on unchecked and the resistance toward anyone even questioning them.

Path

• Tina
    Tina

Hi chuck,
    Which story is yours over there? I may have read it,but I'd like to see it in case I didn't .hugs,T

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• ChuckD
  • Maximus
    Maximus

: Perhaps Dateline would be interested?

Trust me, they know already.

Max

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit