WT and the Masons - pt 14

by truth_about_the_truth 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

You failed to address bigger issues than that. Like why are Masonic symbols used in all IBSA and Watchtower literature? Not just the cross and crown, but the winged sun god ra, the red cross etc....
    IN the many other posts you failed to address the other points. You are singling out only a few of hundreds of points. Trying desperately to grap onto something, but you got nothing. There are 15 segments here, of Watchtower and the Masons, and all you can come up with is "oh the Masons reneted out halls to the IBSA, so what?"

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

RB:You've failed to address any issues, period. You've just kept on beating your bigotted drum.

Freemasons have a policy of being religiously neutral, to be acceptable to all. Sometimes the public function rooms of Masonic halls are one of the few options of where a convention can be held, if the numbers of attendees are small or the civic halls have some bias against the sect wishing to congregate. They also tend to be quite cheap, as I understand it's viewed as an extra source of opportunistic funding.

Your rants are wholey unimpressive.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Rigboy,

Masons themselves disavow Charles Taze Russell's alleged membership in Masonry. Why, therefore, do Springmeier and others like yourself continue to insist he was?

http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/anti-masonry03.html Go down to Question 9 and look for Charles Taze Russell.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy
    Masons themselves disavow Charles Taze Russell's alleged membership in Masonry. Why, therefore, do Springmeier and others like yourself continue to insist he was?

You really don't get it do you? Masons are sworn to secrecy about membership. I will explain it in real simple terms here. Freemasons must lie about its members when one asks. Understand?

The website you referred to is the British Columbia and Yukon Masonic website. They have to lie. Its part of their laws. If they admitted that Russell was a Mason, than they would be violating their laws and the one who broke it would be punished accordingly.

Sebastian at another ex JW forum exposed this website. B.C./Yukon Masonic Lodge Caught Lying About Jehovah's Witness Founder

Charles Taze Russell, Freemason Revisited!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Your triple-spaced post finally convinced me - I concede I was wrong...

• z
    z

You are not alone LT he convinced me too I must admit all those site are so wall researched and totally not bigot I was WRONG

Z

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

But the question remains...

...what were we wrong about?

• z
    z

We not smoking the same staff as the do …….must be

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit