Very superstitious writing on the wall

by joelbear 14 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

hey, my mom is the sweetest person on the face of the earth.

she would be a kind hearted soul no matter what religion she was in.

just sorry this one got her.

• Buster
    Buster

I have a friend that was having difficulties with his Admin. The Admin is a dubbie.

I told him one good way to really get under her skin: Put some demon, satan, spritistic stuff around the office and make some odd references to seeking guidance from the spirit realm. I thought it would be great fun.

Unfortuantely, my frind is a nice guy and wouldn't do it.

• calico
    calico
    When I was 11 or 12 I was having bad nightmares. My parents and the elder's decided my teddy bear (that I had my whole life) was demonized--so they burned it. Nightmares continued. Wonder if my stepdad molesting me might have had anything to do with the nightmares!!!???? dah!!!

How convienient! Blame the teddy bear!

Sorry for what you went thru

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    hey, my mom is the sweetest person on the face of the earth.

she would be a kind hearted soul no matter what religion she was in.

just sorry this one got her.

Now I'm jealous! wanna swap her for mine? - I'll throw in a bucket of sluggas email

• Ellie
    Ellie

My half sister bought a huge house which she turned into a B&B, she made the ground floor into a flat for her oldest daughter to live in, the rest of the family moved into rooms above the B&B and then she rented her house out to a couple of witnesses, a nice little income coming in, but she got depressed around the same time, so she believed the B&B was demonised, sold it and moved herself and 5 kids back to her bungalow, ofcourse not much of an income anymore.

Crazy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit