Gotta go

by ReverendRoy 3 Replies latest jw friends

• ReverendRoy
    ReverendRoy

Thank all of you the have allowed me to share in your experiences and life. This forum has provided me with some healing of wounds that happened a long time ago and had not healed yet.

Thank those that allowed me to participate with some not so readily acceptable posts that you may not believed. Thank those of you that let me add my own comments, no matter how odd or weird. For those that think I am a little crazy you may be right, those that thnink I am a lot crazy, you may be right.

I wish all of you happiness (even the ones that piss me off) and wish you much luck.

My path, as many times before, is going another direction...

"Our feelings are our most genuine paths to knowledge."

"The people may be made to follow a path of action, but they may not be made to understand it."

"You can choose a ready guide
    In some celestial voice
    If you choose not to decide
    You still have made a choice
    You can choose from phantom fears
    and kindness that can kill
    I will choose a path that's clear
    I will choose free will."

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

Dear Rev,
    Well, I'm just sorry that I have not been around here long enough to read enough of your posts. I understand about following your path. And about those conversations with god--your quip at the bottom of each posting--love it!
    Do drop us a line now and then.
    B. :)

• Kat_
    Kat_

Roy,

Sorry to see you go! Good luck in all your future endeavors. I enjoyed your posts!

Kat

PS: Can I have your quote?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

See you later. And I hope you return someday soon.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit