I QUIT!!!! JWD MAKES ME SICK!!!!

by kittyeatzjdubs 17 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Literally.

seriously though. i woke up w/ the most awful pain in my lower right arm yesterday. i thought maybe i had slept on my arm funny and kept trying to move my arm a lot to work out the pain. it ended up hurting worse.

so after spending three hours at the doctor's (2 1/2 hours waiting, 30 minutes getting my diagnoses) i found out that i have tendonitis AKA ''tennis elbow''. it's apparently caused by microscopic tears in a tendon in my arm. it's weird how microscopic tears can cause such a HUGE pain.

so now i have to wear this brace thingy for the next 10 days and i can't move my elbow at all. it is sooooo FRIGGIN ANNOYING!!!!!

so seeing as it is extrememly annoying to type w/ one hand, my posts will be few and far between. i may drop a smiley face here or there...but that'll be about it for the next week or so.

so i love you guys and hope to be back soon.

luv, jojo

• KW13
    KW13

OH NO

Get well soon and no tennis

• Clam
    Clam

Jojo I've been told glucosamine is good for that. Hope you feel better real soon.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ouch! I hope it gets better fast.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    so after spending three hours at the doctor's (2 1/2 hours waiting, 30 minutes getting my diagnoses) i found out that i have tendonitis AKA ''tennis elbow''. it's apparently caused by microscopic tears in a tendon in my arm. it's weird how microscopic tears can cause such a HUGE pain.

I had this problem and started a thread about it. You can look at my post history under topics I've started. I don't start many, so it should be right there.

I can tell you that the best thing I did for myself was to change the level of my chair so that my mouse arm is at a 90 degree angle with the desk and mouse. I used Alieve, two at a time every twelve hours and a medicated, mentholated balm. I also stayed off the internet and computer every other day. Now all the symptoms are completely gone. There is hope!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Awww... poor kitty! Maybe you just need to be flossed.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here's the link to my ouch thread thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/106820/1.ashx

• Forscher
    Forscher

Sorry to hear about the tendonitis Kitty. Get your rest and get back to us. we'll look forward to it.
    forscher

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I think it was Gods revenge upon you for visiting this site and taking part in the works of the devil.
    all joking aside, I hope you get well soon!

• jaredg
    jaredg

IF YOU THINK TENNIS ELBOW IS BAD THEN YOU WOULD GO CRAZY IF YOU EVER GOT TENNIS BALLS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit