So, I'm gonna be a daddy!

by Nosferatu 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Congrats!!!

Before you know it you'll be hearing the pitter-patter of Aposta-Toes. If you're lucky he/her first words will be: "Watchtower Sucks!"

I'm also going to be putting my foot down with my mother about "preaching" to our child. That's going to be the difficult part.

If they start giving you a hard time, you can send them this:

"I am treated as evil by people who claim that they are being oppressed because they are not allowed to force me to practice what they do." — D. Dale Gulledge
  • lucifer
    lucifer

CONGRATS!!!!!

• Soledad
    Soledad

That is wonderful news!!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Congrats!

• juni
    juni

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE!

My grown kids (who were raised JW, but don't associate anymore) are enjoying so many things that I did as a kid now with their children. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to watch this happiness. Often times, as I watch all of this celebrating going on, tears well up in my eyes. Couldn't be happier, but am so sad that I denied my kids these pleasures.

Enjoy your little one. A lot of work, but certainly worth all of it.

Juni :)

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Congradulations. Im a dad three times over and I love it.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Congratulations!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Congratulations! I think you'll find parenthood to be many things but it will never be dull. You learn alot about yourself in the coming months and years.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Congratulations....

• luna2
    luna2

Congratulations! Good luck with getting the boundries set with the JWs in your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit