Yayyyyyy it's snowing !!!

by Aiesha Harley 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Aiesha Harley
    Aiesha Harley

Just thought i'd share my utter joy that it's started snowing again in Surrey - hopefully it'll settle properly as it's dry outside. We had about 2 cm of snow last week but it soon went away with the sleet.

Is it snowing anywhere else? Come on, make me jealous with tales of 3 feet of snow in Scotland !

• james_woods
    james_woods

You have a PM...,

YF, James

• Aiesha Harley
    Aiesha Harley

Yayy, hi James

Good to hear from you. Will go and have a read.

• Ellie
    Ellie

It snowed in my town for all of 5 minutes this morning, we never get snow, its not fair.

• Ellie
    Ellie

It snowed in my town for all of 5 minutes this morning, we never get snow, its not fair.

• Aiesha Harley
    Aiesha Harley

Well my joy was shortlived and it's stopped already. Though by the look of the sky we might be in for some more. Maybe we should be further up North Ellie :-).

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

Filthy piles of grey ice nasty filling the streets like piles of uncollected garbage.. We had some this morning but it melted already..

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I am SO jello-wusss! It looks like time to prune and fertilize the rose bushes here. I think we had one, maybe two frosty mornings down here in SE Texas.

• Mary
    Mary

Frannie Bannani said: I am SO jello-wusss!

You gotta be kidding..........I don't know how else to say this but: WINTER SUCKS!!! Up here in Canada, we get totally crappy winter weather for 5 - 6 months out of the year. You lucky buggers in the South might think it's pretty to look at, but when you see day after day after day of wet snow, freazing temperatures, grey skies...........there ain't nuthin' pretty about it. Try driving in this sh#t and you won't be jello-wus of anything!!

It looks like time to prune and fertilize the rose bushes here. I think we had one, maybe two frosty mornings down here in SE Texas.

Frannie, I hate you with every fiber of my being.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL, Mary! I'm just a winter person. I'd like to live some place where if it doesn't snow all the time, there's at least a few months of it out of the year. Down here, it's 9 or 10 months of DANG HOT weather.........and DANG HUMID, too. When I go outside most days, it feels like I've been smothered by a huge wet towel. Makeup runs, sweat drips, any exertion drains the life out of a person. Makes me want to run inside and jump in the freezer. OH! And let's not forget how clothing STICKS to your body. You want nothing more than to stand naked under a water hose turned on full force.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit