Being a spy.

by vomit 5 Replies latest jw friends

• vomit
    vomit

Well in my company there is a JW that doesnt know that I am apostate.
    She has given me rags in the past, asks me questions about creation..
    I always dodge her questions and ask her some bad ones.

Like: Does your son like white girls, how many has he had sex with :p

Well I am expecting an invitation to the memorial...
    So what to do? Actualy I made a promise that I would go but that is another story,
    But what should I wear?

I am thinking jeans and an heavy metal/rock t-shirt.
    Now that I am out I actual have long hair.
    But I am thinking of growing a devils (spanish) beard for the occasion.
    Other clothes options are: The flaming homo look, pink/purple jacket turquoise tshirt.
    I may even wear black nail varnish. Though I will have to start introducing it now so as they dont find it suspect.

Any ideas? Any good questions I should ask on the night?

• MrBee
    MrBee

Q. At what age do you come back back to live in "paradise on earth"? Is everyone born again as babies? Do you stay the age at which you were at the time of armegeddon? So would you have to spend eternity living with a child that is older than yourself? This is a question I like to have alot of fun with.

As for costume, try going completley naked and declare yourself a naturist with a sincere interest in the truth.

• Shazard
    Shazard

So actually what you want to do is - revenge? And how you will be better then them? You will give them more confirmation that "apostates" and "wordly people" are from Satan, and they will become more firm in their believs.
    I think better is to show that you can be "good" and "loving" without being JW! Ofcourse if you want to plant seed of doubt in hearts of them!

• amused
    amused

I would love to be in your situation. I would not let her know that I was formerly a Witness and would subtly plant doubts by asking hard quetions.
    If your intention is to shock, you will simply reinforce everything she has been taught about worldly people.
    You have a grand opportunity to teach, don't blow it.
    Just my 2 cents.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny has no hard feelings for those involved in covert operations.

Want to stay anonymous?You are my mighty moles!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Now that I'm back in Misery, oops, Missouri, I'm around my other 3 sisters who left the JWs, too. We were all laughing about the memorial. We decided we needed to go back to the hall we were "persecuted" at for the one night. Then all 4 of us needed to partake of the "emblems". We'd each need a refill on the wine. Oops, forgot, grape juice.

shelley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit