What would you do?

by startingover 11 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

Imagine yourself in this situation. You are in a small group having dinner with one of the GB, preferably one of the younger new ones. What would you do in this situation?

If you could pull him aside without the others hearing, what would you ask him?

• rimbaudbunuel
    rimbaudbunuel

Boxers or Briefs?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LOL, hmmmm........

i would ask him who he was on JWD.

ts

• startingover
  • Goldminer
    Goldminer

Do you really believe all this bullshit?

• delilah
    delilah

If it was with one of the older ones, I'd ask him how he sleeps at night, knowing they made hundreds of thousands of people suffer, and or die, because their consciences wouldn't allow the Malawians to purchase a party card???!!

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

I know for sure what I'd say......."Why did the Keep on the Watch brochere say, ' The Hour of Judgement has Arrived'?

• zeroday
    zeroday

I would ask him if it was OK for me to join the YMCA solely for the purpose of using their exercise equipment and pool for my better health.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

So what's it feel like having blood on your hands from all those who sadly have suicided from being molested and were'nt protected or helped by YOU!!!!!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

sooooo i reckon spiritual paradise in a multimillion dollar high rise brooklyn is much nicer than a mobile home that 2 people have to work many window cleaning jobs to make the mortgage payment..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit