Time to start living again

by lola28 25 Replies latest jw friends

• lowden
    lowden

No one can be truly happy whilst living a lie can they Lola? It's all about honesty with ourselves. Of course it would be wonderful to think that what the JWs taught us was 'the truth' and i think alot of us would go back if it was....but...it aint my friend, it can't be for inumerable reasons. Y'know that's really sad but really great in one fell swoop. It may not be that profound...but to be truly happy for just a few years instead of half-hearted and miserable for a lifetime....i think we would all choose the former. My goal now is to live as long as i can in as full a way as possible, enriching myself and being enriched with others. Live it....Love it!!!!

Peace

Lowden

• lowden
    lowden

That bit at the end sounds selfish...i meant enriching others aswell as myself. I'l be perfect one day

Lowden

• outnfree
    outnfree

YAY! for you, lola28!

With such determination I'm sure you'll be happy, learn much and live well from here on out.

out

P.S. - Spectre :

• greendawn
    greendawn

Lola, so have you formulated a plan about what precisely you wish to do next? I suppose you need to create a new social network as a useful asset for the future and improve your education if you only have a secondary school diploma. If you feel you need some spiritual life you can join a serious non cultic religion. Or are the JW ideas interfering with your ability to do the above? The world is there for us to use it as best as we can in a process of giving and receiving. Then life moves on.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    The rest of you, those of you that feel like it is okay to put me down and to be mean, I have two word for you, Fuck you. I am done with you, I don't need people like you around.

YES! good for you lola! and never forget it!

this is for you today:

live like a god. respect the trillions of other gods around you. die like a god.

cheers, and happy surfing,

TS

• lola28
    lola28

Greendawn yes I have a plan, right now I just want to go back to doing the things that I loved to do before I was a witness. They are very simple things but they are things that have alwyas made me happy. I have been really lucky and have met several ppl. here that I can really call friends, I am so grateful to this board.

Lola

• lola28
    lola28
    live like a god. ; respect the trillions of other gods around you. ; die like a god.

I like that, tetra it is so nice to see you around again!

Lola

• Cellist
    Cellist

Way to go, Lola!!!!

Wishing you every success.

Cellist

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

YAY Lola!

You will accomplish anything you set your mind to, because you're that kinda girl.... And I applaude you for that. I admire that.

Live your life, kiddo!

GGG (insert smiling sun emotiocon here ... hehe!)

• lola28
    lola28

GGG, you little sunshine where have you been? I have missed you so much! Thank you for your kind words, they mean alot. I'm sending you tons of hugs and kisses.

Lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit