Did you Doodle?

by Tigger 7 Replies latest social humour

• Tigger
    Tigger

Hey who here as a kid added little embelishments to the WTBT publications? A real favourite was drawing in arrows and spears on the guys on the inside cover of the song book. You know the ones clutching both hands to their chest as they sang their hearts out....well all of mine were actually clutching at an arrow that was sticking out of their chest. It passed the time during a boring WT as a kid and sometimes you'd have to get up and go to the toilet, because your brother next to you would draw something really funny onto one of the WT pictures and you were going to bust yourself laughing. Oh those were the days!!!

• AhHah
    AhHah

How about changing some of the words to the songs just loud enough for the person next to you to hear? ... such sacriledge!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Did anyone else notice that on the back page of the song book (picture) on the right hand side there is an extra pair of feet.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Its amazing how much entertainment a pair of feet can provide at mind numbing district convention.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

LOL @ the doodling. There must be some really classic pieces of "art" floating around. Not a bad idea for a coffee table book or website (lol)

Path

• waiting
    waiting

Hey y'all,

Never did bode well to give me a pen during the Watchtower study. I would just start drawing lines till all free space was covered. Then it would be so obvious to anyone passing by (the attendants) that I wasn't paying a bit of attention.

waiting

• puppylove
    puppylove

I knew someone who made all those guys in the back of the songbook look like they were eating submarine sandwiches (with their mouths open so wide it looked pretty real!lol)

I used to make lists of things I had to do or write notes to my friends sitting next to me (and this was even when I was over 30 years old!)

• AhHah
    AhHah

Wow, puppylove, you must be REALLY OLD!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit