There's a distinct lack of Fluff this weekend

by ballistic 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm sure I can find some biblical reference about fluff...

what about...

"Man cannot live on bread alone, everyone needs fluff once in a while" - Pharasees 1:3

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I was just noticing this too. Some need fluff most of the time and well I would be one of those.

• ballistic
    ballistic

What about "change the scripture" like I did above? Being careful not to offend our Christain friends of course - I'm sure they don't mind.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

how's this for fluff...

i have cable..........100 vhs and about 30 dvds and theres NOTHING TO WATCH!!!!!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

HEAVENS! Say it isn't so...

*provides fluff to the fluff deprived*

• ballistic
    ballistic

phewww, at least you didn't post a close up of those little bits of smelly fluff that form in your belly button on a hot sweaty night.

I mean... that I've heard some people get.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Confuse Us say: "Those who wish most for a thing to be must be first to try to make it."

I think Confuse Us meant that if you want/need fluff, you can demonstrate that by starting fluff threads with your daily thread allotment. I don't start many fluff threads, but I support them as a needed release.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• greendawn
    greendawn

There is a time and a place for everything and fluff also brings relief from heavy going difficult subjects. We can't be serious all the time.

• lola28
    lola28

OK I'm gonna start a fluff thread right now.

lola

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

There is a distinct lack of fluff here this weekend, and I think some posters are suffering from withdrawal. I actually started a doctrine thread earlier and it has a whopping 9 posts, half of which are mine. I guess that some days, JWD is just more interested in fluff, and this must be one of those days.

Unfortunately, I'm all out of fluff at the moment, and I'm too lazy to go find a decent piece of Scripture to desecrate. I'll surely take a peek at some of my favourite passages in a while and see what I can do with them, though. Hey, I can't pass up a good fluff thread!!

-Becka :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit