Is there a human today who knows Jesus's opinion of things?

by DavidChristopher 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I mean what did simple things like "bad associations", "sinners", "demons", "angels", Mean in His opinion? Is there a human that will step up and take resposibility for explaining what Jesus' opinion was when he called people these words? Can He explain the context He was using to us?

was a "sinner" anyone who opposed Him? I am kind of confused on this.

Can someone help a little brother out?

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Yes, Slave1111, JCanon and Jake99 probably does (they all think they are the Messiah).

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

HR

To be fair, afaik Slave1111 = Brownboy = Estephan Leuese doesn't claim to be Jesus, just "the faithful and discreet slave"... and there are a couple of other similar "prophets" around.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I just want a credible opinion to follow.

It is damn near impossible to be "right" in the eyes of 20 trillion people. If we Had one God to follow and obey, it would have to be easier on everyone. "Right" in one's eye, or 20 trillion eyes?

I know what my choice would be.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    It is damn near impossible to be "right" in the eyes of 20 trillion people. If we Had one God to follow and obey, it would have to be easier on everyone. "Right" in one's eye, or 20 trillion eyes?

Not to mention 40 trillion... minus a few

BRIAN:
    Look. You've got it all wrong.
    You don't need to follow me. You don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves. You're all individuals!
    FOLLOWERS:
    Yes, we're all individuals!
    BRIAN:
    You're all different!
    FOLLOWERS:
    Yes, we are all different!
    DENNIS:
    I'm not.
    ARTHUR:
    Shhhh.
    FOLLOWERS:
    Shh. Shhhh. Shhh.
    BRIAN:
    You've all got to work it out for yourselves!
    FOLLOWERS:
    Yes! We've got to work it out for ourselves!
    BRIAN:
    Exactly!
    FOLLOWERS:
    Tell us more!
    BRIAN:
    No! That's the point! Don't let anyone tell you what to do! Otherwise-- Ow! No!
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

• slugga
    slugga

Alister Crowley! You've been reading some heavy Sh*t

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

No.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Didier:

Slave1111 = Brownboy = Estephan Leuese

Ya mean that's not the same as JCanon, our resident dumpster-converted, black, gay, cross-dressing, returned messiah?

Now I'm really confused! Will the real Brian please be upstanding

David:

"Bad associations"? Wasn't it Paul who used that phrase? Jesus was the guy who hung out with the harlots, publicans and lawless.

To thine own self be true...

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Slave1111 = Brownboy = Estephan Leuese

Ya mean that's not the same as JCanon, our resident dumpster-converted, black, gay, cross-dressing, returned messiah?

No. Slave1111/Brownboy/Estephan Leuse is a friend of JCanon. I think Slave1111 aka ...etc, thinks he is Elijah (ressurected), whereas JCanon got to be Christ (they got together, went camping, roasted marshmallows and figured all these things out, you know..."ok, you can be the Messiah...but then I`ll be...Moses...no, wait a minute, I think I`ll be Elijah...ok, now, lets build a fort out of blankets and sit inside and talk about pirates and ninjas"). Then they went home and logged onto JWD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit