and you?

by John Doe 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

and their hearts were.......AAAAAAACKAK-AAAAARGHHHHH. Melvin awakened coughing, sweating and shaking from the nightmare of lunacy like he'd been boozing for a solid week. He reached for the clock on the nightstand and checked the time......4:33. He could turn over and try to go back to sleep, but it was only another hour or so before the alarm would go off, so he threw back the covers and got up, slipping on the jeans he'd left by the bed the night before. On his way to the kitchen, he stopped to check on......(insert your words here)

• Soledad
    Soledad

Unclebruce I really enjoyed that.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

....the dog. She lay peacefully sleeping, no doubt dreaming of running through endless meadows chasing frisbees. He shivered thinking of how she'd soon wake to bring him her leash for a walk. It was chilly in the house: that meant it had to be fairly cold outside. He decided to go into the kitchen and start the kettle for a cup of hot Constant Comment. He tore open the packet holding the tea bag and the fragrance wafted to his brain, a little bit of magic. He sat down at the table, waiting for the kettle to whistle. He marveled at how he always did his worst worrying while in that nether world between sleep and wake. It always took him a few minutes to shake the anxiety back down to size.

Just as the kettle began to whistle, he felt a cold, wet nose on the palm of his hand...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

he felt a cold, wet nose on the palm of his hand.

"Hey, Jolie. 'Bout time you were up, ol' girl. It's almost time to take the pirough and check the traps out in the bayou, cher." He patted her shoulder and scratched behind her ear. Jolie chuffed at him and began her morning dance, anxious to go outside. He got up to let her out and.....(insert your words here)

• ballistic
    ballistic

... and in the time it took to do so, was overcome with a strange feeling he had somehow forgotten something. But what? He didn't know. A strange spontaneous bout of nothingness, random confused thoughts, unitelligable fleeting snippets of un- choreographed life, almost like random people on the internet were writing his life as it happened. Little did he know...

.....(insert your words here)

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

...that this was absolutely true. But he was completely unaware that in their efforts not to kill a thread on a discussion board in internet world, he was destined to a life of eternal... (insert your own words here)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

... and at least for him, the reason for all the chaos and evil in the world would have a workable explanation.

(Continue on with your words)

• beksbks
    beksbks

Workable yes, he could comfort himself with this thought. But it still left him feeling like a puppet in someone elses game. The way he had felt for so many years now. Wasn't it time he found his strength? Took some chances? How much was life really worth if....................(next)

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

.... he would never know how to live for himself, to breathe freely, to make his own mistakes, to experience the joy of successes he had made himself. His life suddenly seemed utterly meaningless. He felt a strange mixture of fear, despair and anger welling up from somewhere deep within his being. He let out a loud scream "I don't want you to run my life for me anymore!" he yelled, "I want to .....

(insert your own words here)

• ballistic
    ballistic

just take my dog for a walk!!!", he broke down sobbing. (insert your own words here)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit