My JW mom is getting married

by unbeliever 3 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I guess she finally got the elders permission to get remarried. There was a big ? if she was free or not. She even wanted my dad to sign a paper saying he had sex since their divorce. LOL

I am really bumbed about it though. She has invited my df'd sister to the ceremony but not the reception. I cannot believe she is being so cruel. It's just not human. My brothers and I have decided that since our sister is not good enough to attend the reception then neither are we. Now she is saying if we don't show up to the reception it will put a damper on her whole day and ruin the wedding. I am like WTF??? How can she be so dense. We told her she should be glad that we were attending the wedding at all. It's no easy think for us to step inside a KH. I am so sick of this shit. My sister has been df's since 1992. I mean enough is enough. I am so sick of this shunning bullshit affecting me. I can only imagine what my sister goes through.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I'm sorry you and your family are going through this.

And good for you standing up for your sister!!!!!

• tassie
    tassie

HEY DARLING YOU ARE IT SUCH A S ORRY SPOT. sorry about the caps , you know i think you should do what you can live with and nothing else. email [email protected] love tassie

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Ick, sounds like a bad time, but good on you for standing up for your sister. Sit together at the ceremony, form a barrier of protective emotional support for each other, and then go somewhere and party together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit