Weekend Plans

by collegegirl21 13 Replies latest jw friends

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

So tonight I work for a Dance Dance Revolution tournament because I'm on our campus programming and relations board. But do you guys know of any fun things to do this weekend? Maybe not going places since we all live all over... but fun cheap things to do with a close friend?

• Dune
    Dune

How about the circuit assembly?

Movies are always good...

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Cheap, fun things to do on the weekend??

First of all, being a university student, I have no time for a social life and no money for it anyway.

But for fun, my roommates and I (I have three female roommates) like to just hang out in our PJs with lots of popcorn and watch lots of movies. On any given weekend here in my apartment, there's a movie playing in the DVD player, even when there's nobody actually sitting and watching it.

Sure, it's not the most thrilling thing to do, but we're starving students, we like to hang out together and we like movies. And true, three of us have boyfriends, but they're all long-distance relationships (I'm the only one dating a guy in North America!!), so no dates or hanging out with our boyfriends. We just hang out together, chat, laugh, watch movies and enjoy ourselves.

Does anyone else have any better ideas??

-Becka :)

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Hubby and I and some friends are heading "up north" to go down hill skiing. It'd be nice if it would be a bit warmer out, but we'll have fun.... and we can always warm up in the hot tub!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

I'm going to get a tattoo in about 10 minutes.

luv, jojo

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Jojo, of what? That's exciting... I'll probably get another one sometime soon.

Schne_belly... where up north? Its pretty warm down here today. It was around 46 degrees.... my friends are going to Chestnut Mtn, in Galena... I think next week, we might head up to Devil's Head - I think... not sure... but have fun!

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Kitty...what is the tat going to be of? I know we all would like to see pictures of it...... cool!

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Ohhh it's only in the 20's here in central Wisconsin brrrrrr!!! ...atleast it's sunny out though.

We are go skiing at Whitecap Mountians. It's right on the Michigan border....

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Oh... well I bet that will be fun. Have a drink for me when you are relaxing :)

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

So Collegegirl.... you enjoy dancing? I would love to take dance lessons someday...just never got around to it, nor found a place to take lessons at.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit