has anyone ever...?

by bonnzo 13 Replies latest jw friends

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

while lurking, fading, or like me, a disgruntled dud who wishes to remain anonymous, found out that a fellow poster was a relative, friend, or just someone you knew? i found out about one when i first registered and eventually revealed myself because i trust this person. i just found another one that i dont trust at all! i also found someone i knew of but did not really know personally who posts. i suspect one more. 2 of these are close relatives that i havent seen or heard from in years. small world isnt it? for those who have been thru this, how did it turn out?

• Dune
    Dune

Never happened yet, i have met a couple of people who i feel are in my exact situation.
    Although i think my brother is lurking now.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I actually hope to see something posted by one of my JW kids, but nothing sofar as I can tell . Never give up hope. I am considering asking them if they know of this site ,very innocently I might add , and see if I can plant a seed of curiosity.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I never found anyone on line that I knew before.

And I'm way cool....

lisa

p.s.....if there is someone out there that knows who I am and is afraid of being found out. I would never never reveal you to anyone. pm me please...

• slugga
    slugga

Theres a certain poster here that found his long lost Df's sister on this site.

One of them will probably come along and fill in the details though.

I've never come across anyone though

• Undecided
    Undecided

I've discovered a couple of ones that I knew.

Ken P.

• deeskis
    deeskis

I've found someone from my past JW life on this site, and it's a great feeling.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

no. It would just make my day if I did find someone though.

Anybody know Richie from Raleigh ??

• Nina
    Nina

There is someone on this board who was in the same congregation as some of my family. I thought about it for a while before I made myself known to that person. Finally I realized it wouldn't hurt a thing since JW's already believe I'm the devil incarnate. Nothing has changed since we communicated, no lightning flashed, no new splits in the earth.

Nina

• Legolas
    Legolas

It was a friend who led me here (Arwen)...But I would love to find out that someone we knew was posting or lurking here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit