Interesting experiment with your WT Library 1999 edition CD-ROM

by Theocrat 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocrat
    Theocrat

Well all I do is open up WinAmp and as long as my WT CD is in the drive, that's how it will read it's title.

I'm thinking that the WT society recycles CDs, and somewhere in the past, they used an image of this Yngwie Malmsteen in a publication that denounced heavy metal. The CD that had his image got reused as a WT Library CD. There may be thousands out there.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Cool tip! I did a search and found more information about it...

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA012073991033.aspx

Don't be a dummy: Make use of the dummy

L.D., from Florida, sent me a tip about how to insert dummy text. She likes to have some text in her documents and Web pages when she's preparing to design them but doesn't have the content yet. She writes:

"To insert dummy text into your Word document, type =rand (p,s), where p is the number of paragraphs you want and s is the number of sentences per paragraph. Then press Enter, and voilĂ , Word will create the text."

A great one for all the dummies who want to read about the infamous shenanigans of a nimble brown fox and an unsuspecting dozing mutt (or purebred; who can really tell?).

• loosie
    loosie

lol

I'm such a geek I love little tricks like that.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

LMAO @ NIC

That is too funny.

However I will have to correct you a bit, but with love. Yngwie is not death metal, he plays what is called neo-classical rock. It is true classical inspired rock. The only differance is that Yngwie almost always plays at the speed of a Paganini violin caprice.(very fast). So it can get a bit scarry.

LOL

• Soledad
    Soledad

I loved Yngwie. My mom made me throw out his albums when I was younger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit