Handwriting analysis

by Lady Lee 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

unclebruce

Lady Lee I am very disappointed in you. Moche had a great thread going and you moved it here

with: "I thought it would be better to start this in a new thread and keep the Rutherford info intact"

Then you turn a serious discussion about J Rutherford into a blather about your own handwritting.

Handwritting or not ..You're a freak'n fruit loop! EDIT: oops my balls finnally dropped..you bought it here for people to go on about their own handwritting, fair enough but I still maintain that its a bad split. Excuse my missunderstanding, You're only half a fruit loop.

since you opted to provide your opinion of me in public I will respond.

The analysis of Rutherford's handwriting was a serious issue. it added weight to other information on the forum about him. While it is not conclusive evidence of his psychological profile it adds credence to waht others have posted in the past.

Once Moshe posted the link to an online handwriting analysis I thought it would be better to separate the "fun" part of an online exercise from the information about Rutherford.

Sir, if you have a problem with that, when Moshe himself doesn't have a problem with it, I find it hard to understand your complaint.

• Scully
    Scully

unclebruce:

EDIT: oops my balls finnally dropped..you bought it here for people to go on about their own handwritting, fair enough but I still maintain that its a bad split. Excuse my missunderstanding, You're only half a fruit loop.

Try not to post when you've been drinking, schweetheart. Or at least share it with the rest of us!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Schaaaay......I don't wanna scheee this thread killed......it's waaaay too much fun.

Diplomacy is one of Noel's best attributes. She has the ability to say what others want to hear. She can have tact with others. She has the ability to state things in such a way as to not offend someone else. Noel can disagree without being disagreeable.
    I didn't know you were a REALTOR

LOL, Moshe! It's just a Southerner's innate ability to display a possum-eatin' grin, while sayin' "FUVM, ma'am, sir."

Frannie

• moshe
    moshe

No big problem with the split , Lady lee- but unclebruce and others like me do like to get extra details about Rutherford- somebody out in California just has to have an old cigarbox full of Rutherford letters up in their attic- We know some damning stuff on him has to still be out there!

On a side note- I was told by the Elders back in the 70's to STOP doing handwriting analysis! I think there is a negative story about it in the publications- can someone look it up on the CD? Anyway, I kept doing it on the sly- Some of the single brothers gave me samples of certain unnamed sisters handwriting to examine for , uh special - abilities-

peace,

Moshe

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Moshe

unclebruce and others like me do like to get extra details about Rutherford

Hey count me in there too. The research that has been done on this site relating to Rutherford and Rose Ball was fabulous. Once people got one piece of info they kept searching until they found more pieces of the puzzle. Sometimes all we need is that one little piece that starts to link up with other little pieces or sends us in a whole new direction.

And that is exactly why I didn't want your thread turned into a fluff thread. It was too important.

I fully realize that the online analysis was not totally correct and for entertainment value but for the most part what it said was pretty accurate. I would have put handwriting analysis down with reading the bumps on your head but this seemed pretty accurate. If what you did with Rutherford was even better, then I think it was a great addition to the profile info on Rutherford

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Moshe....I actually have about three different handwriting styles. I have a very quick messy style I use for writing very quickly, a basic style I use mostly, and an "attractive" more ornamental style I use for writing cards, checks, and other things where I want my handwriting to look nice. The shapes of the letters vary quite a bit between these. I also never use "cursive" writing styles....mainly because I never fully learned them in elementary school. Everything except for my signature is written in print. I also like to write very very small. I used to have a friend in high school who would compete with me to see who could write the tinyest.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey I woke up grumpy this morning Lady Lee you say Moche doesn't mind. The man may not have complained (gentlemen seldom do) but did you ask his permission before hijacking his rthread? Please be more respectful in future is all I ask. Scully - please pay attention - you mind learn something about netiquet - this thread was deliberately interfered with and broken in two by Lady Lee - Lady Lee ended a damn fine thread, Simple enough for you? Moches original thread had build up a beautiful momentum that was abruptly stopped by an interfering ol' bidy lol. that's what I am bemoaning. Good threads are hard to find. And this one is good too. Cheers unclebruce

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted data was correct Sara has no white space or margins on a typical sheet of paper. Sara fills up every last inch on the top, right, left, and bottom. Hmmm. If this is true, then Sara has a very aggressive personality toward others and quite frankly lacks a bit of respect for the space and property of other people. I would be surprised if Sara just comes into someone's home and helps herself to a drink in the refrigerator. This can be both an obnoxious personality trait and it can be assertive and effective in getting what you want. There isn't much fear of getting in trouble here, Sara finds plenty of reasons to break the rules and get in trouble. (Okay, perhaps when she was younger, not anymore?) Basically, people with no margins are a handful.

Not TrueParts

Sara is having some confusion in her physical life. She is examining the past to give her answers about some of her physical desires. She may be trying to find a balance between her philosophical beliefs and her natural physical desires.

Sara is very self-sufficient. She is trying not to need anyone. She is capable of making it on her own. She probably wants and enjoys people, but she doesn't "need" them. She can be a loner.

Sara is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect her ego when she feels hurt. She pokes people harder than she gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

Sara's true self-image is unreasonably low. Someone once told Sara that she wasn't a great and beautiful person, and she believed them. Sara also has a fear that she might fail if she takes large risks. Therefore she resists setting her goals too high, risking failure. She doesn't have the internal confidence that frees her to take risks and chance failure. Sara is capable of accomplishing much more than she is presently achieving. All this relates to her self-esteem. Sara's self-concept is artificially low. Sara will stay in a bad situation much too long... why? Because she is afraid that if she makes a change, it might get worse. It is hard for Sara to plan too far into the future. She kind of takes things on a day to day basis. She may tell you her dreams but she is living in today, with a fear of making a change. No matter how loud she speaks, look at her actions. This is perhaps the biggest single barrier to happiness people not believing in and loving themselves. Sara is an example of someone living with a low self-image, because their innate self-confidence was broken.

This is not so much true above. It is way off. I can have low confidence and do not go about blasting my greatness, but I think I am a big risk taker and always plan and work towards tomorrow.

In reference to Sara's mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things. She gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles. She probably gets too many things going at once. When Sara slows down, then she becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it. She then decides what projects she has time to finish. Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project. She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Sara can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode, she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

Sara is secretive. She has secrets which she does not wish to share with others. She intentionally conceals things about herself. She has a private side that she intends to keep that way, especially concerning certain events in her past.

Sara has difficulty making decisions. Her mind changes constantly. She lives in an emotional tug of war. Sara could be described like a thermometer. Today warm and friendly, yet tomorrow she may be distant and cold, not wanting to be close to anyone. Some research indicates that people with a severe variety in the slant of their handwriting have an inability to tolerate sugar and are suffering the side-effects of too much sugar in their diet. If moods swings are a reoccurring issue, investigate the diet. If Sara encounters a situation she cannot handle she frequently pulls into herself. She feels her emotions are secure if she is withdrawn. When she has solved the problem she can be very outgoing and again need other people's companionship. Some see Sara as very moody, but it it would be more accurate to say she has two complete personalities that she chooses depending on the circumstance. This type of person is often hard to understand because no one knows what personality she is exhibiting today. She may not be bothered by something one minute, then the next minute become upset at the same thing. It is very difficult to pin down Sara's emotional expressiveness.

People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, Sara doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

unclebruce

I would suggest that you take a closer look at the posting guidelines.

Posting Guidelines
    To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language

Initially you said

Then you turn a serious discussion about J Rutherford into a blather about your own handwritting

and now you add:

by an interfering ol' bidy lol.

Somehow the lol and cheers don't do much to soften the insults.

Perhaps you are the one who is offended by my separating the serious thread about Rutherford from a fluff thread

unclebruceRe: Handwriting analysis of J.T. Rutherford

Post 2617 of 2654
    since 17-Feb-01

48 y 9 m 10 d

Hey don't worry moshe, we can turn this into a fluff thread ..

you have a very large capacity to enjoy the physical side of a relationship"!
    Hey, where can I learn to write like that?
  • unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Perhaps you are the one who is offended by my separating the serious thread about Rutherford from a fluff thread

Bingo!

It's true that some aren't that bright or are distracted by humour, a few have trouble mixing humour with so called 'serious learning' but please judge us all so harshly and don't split posts for the fun of it. Studies show beyond all argument that we learn best when our emotions and sense of fun are engaged.

I thought splitting moshes post was an ignorant, arrogant abuse of power by someone who should know better. You've been here long enough to know that one posters fluff is another posters gem, many a true word was said in fluff and many a post masquerading as deep and 'serious' seems light and silly to people who've moved beyond that particular issue.

For getting personal I'm sorry, I admit I was peeved and I let it show. .. I owe scully an apology too - should I post a new topic to that effect or would that be grandstanding? Sorry Scully!

anyhow let's go forth and sin no more ..'specially when there's grumpy old men about

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit