Hello board.

by MrBee 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Hey MrBee, welcome to the board!! This place is full of great people with all different kinds of backgrounds (me, I'm a non-JW dating an inactive JW) who are all here to listen and share our stories and help each other out.

Stick around, you'll fit in just fine!! Glad to have you along!!

-Becka :)

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Oops, double post. -Becka :)

• slugga
    slugga

Hello Mr Bee from one black sheep to another !

WTF what are you doing with my face pic as your avatar?!?

Matt

• MrBee
    MrBee

Thank you all for the welcome. Well I have many stories to share and a lot of time to share them. It really is a shame I find that an organisation which I think have good at heart, continues to live by pre-historic guidlines. You would think that they would be becoming more tollerant especially when you consider the fact that it is an ageing religion, and i dont see kids rushing out to "recruit". I had to laugh as someone stated their partner had "joined up", this sounds so looming. I can see the posters plastered across walls now...."Uncle Jehovah Wants You!", with a big pointed hand.

And sorry Matt, but thats modern technology for you, oh the joy of camera phones....bet you never even saw me snap you?

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi MrBee,

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your daughter! Children are such a blessing!

I had an illegitimate child while a JW, and was told that I could be excited, but not proud. I, of course, bragged on her at every opportunity. Still do.

• Brigid
    Brigid

Hey Mr. Bee! Welcome, pull up to the fire and share. Congratulations on fatherhood!

~Brigid

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

hello welcome to the board

• ferret
    ferret

Welcome MrBee. I am ex JW and current black sheep and have been for 25 years.

ferret

• delilah
    delilah

Welcome Mrbee.....congrats on the birth of your baby girl....you tell the JW relatives they can shove the word "illegitimate" ....I hate that word.....there would be no babies born if they had no father!!!!! There is no such thing, in my mind, as an illegitimate child.....dirty rotten stuck-up snobby people.....

Ahem, forgive my ranting....welcome, and I do hope you post often.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, MrBee.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit