When will NBC Dateline piece on JWs air??

by broken 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Maximus
    Maximus

Logical, blondie,

That's what the Society hopes too.

Lest anyone take your comments for lack of faith or not see the nature of the jest, let me say again what I've stated is authentic.

Maximus

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hello broken:

Welcome to the board. I just noticed that you just joined us 2 days ago and found your introduction post. I hope you find your answers to your situation from the replies you got and hope it works for you.

You asked there what the Dateline reference was all about so naturally your post here is understandable. We've been discussing it for months and are keenly looking forward to the exposure the WTS will have to face from the airing of that show. This will be a "no-holds barred" type documentary that will expose the WTS covering up and hiding cases of child abuse within the congregations for years with actual facts, names, dates, places etc...not lies or made-up stories as the staunch JWs will try to say.

As has been said, the date and time will be shouted out loud and clear here so no one misses it. Clicking onto the the Dateline website will give you access to their offer of giving you a news alert on each high-profile story they are airing each time. It gives you an icon to click on to in the bottom right corner of your computer that will flash each time there is a "news-alert". That way you won't miss the air-date for sure.

Looking forward to hearing more of your progress with helping your JW girlfriend see the real "light".

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

If you want my humble opinion, I think right now would not be the best time to air it.

Why? Simple - Gary Condit.

Its just like OJ and the Clinton scandal. Its just sucking up the lamestreet press. We need the "Con-did-it" story out of the press and then, maybe this story as a chance to really "rock". Don't get me wrong I think it will be big without other media. But it can be bigger and I say I hope NBC really goes for the ratings as well as the awards.

Give it a few weeks to a month and then let it fly with all sorts of NBC promos to boot.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit