I will be moving...

by mouthy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Just to let all those who visit me... I will be moving April 15th..... So call to find me if you want to visit there...It is in Waterloo....

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((((Granny)))))))))))

Dang! I thought you were going to say Texas!!!

• delilah
    delilah

Are you moving on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky??? J/K....make sure you let Mary know....

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

moovin on up..to the eaaaaaaast side.. to a deluxe apartment in the skyyyyyyyy

ok weezy keep us informed!

(ok enough references to the jeffersons)

hope you have a great move and its all for the better! hugs

• Legolas
    Legolas

I hope you have a smooth move!

I wish I could be there to help!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am moving closer to the Hospital. I have an extra bedroom for my office( smile sounds posh) I will have a underground parking, Which will help my hand from scraping off the ice....Have a balcony to sit on.... It isnt as lovely as here but I must think of my age. I wont be able to drive to much longer & will be near a bus....Ther are no buses in this little tourist town it is costing me an arm & a leg ( well nearly) $885.00 a month WHEW!!!!! But i have to think of my old age....Thanks for you good wishes kids ((((HUGS))))

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

It sounds like just what you need to do!!! I hope all goes smoothly during the move!

Swalker

• Toronto_Guy
    Toronto_Guy

All the best!

Waterloo is a nice University town :)

Toronto_guy

• Es
    Es

Have a good move

es

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

If my former roommate moved to Texas, I would have to hear her snore that much more!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit