What in the world!!!

by *Heather* 2 Replies latest jw friends

• *Heather*
    *Heather*

So my ex- stepdad called my little sister yesterday, and guess who answered the phone. Me. That bastard had the nerve to ask me how things were going. Yeah it was nice and all, but I know it was all BS. I don't want to talk to him!!! I almost went off on him. But to keep the peace, I just said good. Gah... he makes me so mad! One of these days I'm just going to go off on him. If he cries, he can know how I felt living in the same house as him for years. I know it sounds mean, but it's how I feel. Oh well. He'll probably be living at home with his mommy one day/soon. I don't know, but that guy is messed up in the head! grrr... LOL. anyways... things are good, and since he's not around anymore, things are just fine and dandy. haha... yep.

Does anyone else have someone they absolutely cannot stand be fake to you whenever they talk to you? I hate that!

• skyman
    skyman

Hi Heather Good to see a Newbie here. I see that you never believed the JW religion that is good there is hope in this world. I understand your feelings and I have to admit that there are a lot of JW I would love to go off on. I think that your feels are common and most here have felt the same way.

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

*Heather*

I understand what your saying. And you know what? I did it to my father. when i was 20 my little bro and I finally met up with "dad" after not seeing him for 9 years. We were both grown (physically) men, my brother standing 6'4" and me 2 inches shorter. My dad stands around 5'8" and weighs about a buck fifty soakin wet. I think it was the mail man.

anyway. The meeting went semi normal (as it could be) until my bro burst out with a huge "WHY" and I followed suit. As horrible as that day was, it got really ugly btw. It is sometimes needed to confront those who have hurt you and the ones you love. But I will not say it was fun or made me great about that confrontaion with my father. It will hurt, exspecailly when you see those with "normal" familys. I don't know if I am making sense but either way, I understand what your going through and it is not easy.

confrontation is needed i believe but its not pleasant.

Jed

aka

DigitalFokus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit